Not open for further replies.
You need work on the trigger finger lol

Aw the joys of headcover searching on eBay. My daily ritual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw the joys of headcover searching on eBay. My daily ritual

Still waiting on you to pull the trigger 9n your dream putter

Still waiting on you to pull the trigger 9n your dream putter

Me and you both. Today I've only stared at it twice. Guess if it goes good this weekend in Vegas this ponder can become a reality.

alez what is this dream putter?

It's a naked mxm 1. No site line or dot. Just an amazing putter. Buddy of mine has one and I drool over it every time we tee it up. I already have a black putter shaft and grip ready to install if I find it

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

That is a great looking putter

It truly is. Here is the putter the inspired my search

aaa61b3024adb710c73a6e2644ee9b26.jpg

Callaway%20Big%20Bertha%20Alpha%20815%20Double%20Black%20Diamond%20Driver%2010a.png

​This

Decided to roll a few putts with an odyssey 7. Should not have done that because now It has gone beyond a little ponder for me. What an awesome putter.
Btw the best place to work on your putting without getting bugged is definetly a dicks sporting good store. No one even knew I existed for a good 20 minutes.

Decided to roll a few putts with an odyssey 7. Should not have done that because now It has gone beyond a little ponder for me. What an awesome putter.
Btw the best place to work on your putting without getting bugged is definetly a dicks sporting good store. No one even knew I existed for a good 20 minutes.

7 is a great head shape!

Get it. #7 is easily my favorite putter shape of all time.

I want another m2

I bet the #1 and the #4m would be excellent additions to the Canadan collection.
I'd appreciate it if you'd get the dang for the next time we tee it up. I'd like to try it hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back