Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A certain mxm 1w has caught me eye. While search for Eleanor I stumbled upon another putter I've been dreaming about. Have a feeling this ponder won't even last 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A certain mxm 1w has caught me eye. While search for Eleanor I stumbled upon another putter I've been dreaming about. Have a feeling this ponder won't even last 24 hours.

Why would you let it last even 15 minutes if you have been dreaming about it :)

Pics after you pull the trigger

Why would you let it last even 15 minutes if you have been dreaming about it :)

I'm waiting on a response for an offer I made on another one. Don't really want to buy two more of the same putter just to never have one see the light of day.

Pondering some piretti's, betti's, and scotty's for my birthday.

One of each! What models you looking at?

Betti's - queen bee 3 and 7 for now
Scotty - Newport 2 notchback
Perreti's - looking at cottonwood II, some tour only models, and the CU first runs

When it's a present my tastes go up haha

Iron shafts are a daily ponder for me. All I've ever really played was DG S300 with a little dabble into the DG Pro. They work but it makes me wonder if something different would work/feel better.

I'm in this exact same situation.

If I had the cash, I'd love to do a real proper iron fitting. That seems to be the part of my game that could use the most work too (next to the ever-needed short game improvements).

I'm pondering retiring the J40's and picking up a set of J15 cast irons. The J40's are such a good looking iron though. But, I don't really need pretty irons right now, I need help.

i'm pondering retiring the j40's and picking up a set of j15 cast irons. The j40's are such a good looking iron though. But, i don't really need pretty irons right now, i need help.

j15 dpf...ftw!!

I think these are at the top of my ponder list currently:

52a.jpg

52b.jpg

and...
mzdj1iH1f9G-C3R2jyMbXZg.jpg

thats a sessy putter

thats a sessy putter

I fully agree. In the end it won't be up to me, but those are two that I have submitted for consideration haha

Betti's - queen bee 3 and 7 for now
Scotty - Newport 2 notchback
Perreti's - looking at cottonwood II, some tour only models, and the CU first runs

When it's a present my tastes go up haha

Queen bees? yuck

well...who knows. I won't be the one buying it anyway. I'll submit different ideas then

They're good putters dude, and there are a couple really nice shapes in that line.

You know who loves Bettinardi? Bettinardi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back