Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it dude. You know that's why I carried my niblick for so long. Crushed a lot of hearts with that one.

You rock that, I'll wear my hight top pumas, and we will wreck minds at club clash.

I'll rock some high tops.

Still no legit ponders, not with all #TheGrandaddy awesome I have in my bag.

The apex pro's with PX 6.0 is still a ponder for me. Maybe PXi 6.0

After watching the segment this morning on PXG, although not a serious ponder, but if I landed some crazy huge job I wouldn't mind set of PXG clubs

After watching the segment this morning on PXG, although not a serious ponder, but if I landed some crazy huge job I wouldn't mind set of PXG clubs

Lol same. I'd need a giant bump in salary to make those a possibility. But after the one THPer got the 0311's they actually look pretty good.

Lol same. I'd need a giant bump in salary to make those a possibility. But after the one THPer got the 0311's they actually look pretty good.

I've hit the 0311 and they feel Sooo good! I'm sure the irons aren't the problem. It's trying to hit the hybrid and drivers and wedges and see how that plays out. Very curious. Driver price isn't far off from the XXIO Prime pricing which has received alot of love around here. My bag is pretty much set though. So this is just one of those curious ponders that will probably never come to fruition

The new Nike gear hit the shelves here this week. Huge fully stocked display of drivers/woods/hybrids.

DO we have any GBB? No. Any M1's? 2 of them. Any King Ltd? There were 4, now a couple F6.

Seems like the only gear that we have the entire line on is the Nike stuff. Surprising the heck out of me. Even TM stuff that usually has the most presence is more R15 than M1.

The blue on the Nike was surprisingly sharp. Really like that they put a proper grip on the clubs again instead of the cheap faux wrap they had a couple years ago. Wouldn't mind giving the hybrids a swing.

The new Nike gear hit the shelves here this week. Huge fully stocked display of drivers/woods/hybrids.

DO we have any GBB? No. Any M1's? 2 of them. Any King Ltd? There were 4, now a couple F6.

Seems like the only gear that we have the entire line on is the Nike stuff. Surprising the heck out of me. Even TM stuff that usually has the most presence is more R15 than M1.

The blue on the Nike was surprisingly sharp. Really like that they put a proper grip on the clubs again instead of the cheap faux wrap they had a couple years ago. Wouldn't mind giving the hybrids a swing.

I hit the new Nike line today. Very solid. Absolutely loved the new grips.

Honma irons
Ben hogan hybrid
w/s f5 irons and driver
pxg irons
cobra irons and f6/6+
Xr16 3w

edit: JGR driver

Last edited:
Bridgestone JGR irons
Cobra F6 irons
M1 3 wood

too many choices and not enough time

Needing a new bag. Not sure, Sun Mountain, Ogio, or maybe the Srixon bag in black. Any thoughts would be welcome on this one. Thanks.

I've played very little golf since my daughter was born 14 months ago. 3 or 4 rounds maybe? Last week was my first round with my old golf partners, and now my little one is in childcare 3 days a week, I plan on getting for my weekly round once again. So, to be honest, I'm contemplating everything LOL. New shoes, driver, irons, bag, clothes, the lot!!

Cure RX4 from the 2016 line.

Man I'm pondering hard...

Cobra Drivers - LTD or F6
Cobra Irons
Odyssey Putters
Tour V4
Wedges - J15, Cleveland and Titleist
C200 or F5

The list continues to grow

Rotex 2.0 CB, Smart Sole 2.0, or MD3. Something to update my 56*.

F6 irons. And a shaft for my m1. Need something that will help me get the ball up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is putting drivers on the mind.

I'm doing some more pondering on potential shaft and build characteristics for the C200s, once I have them in-hand. Making solid swings with higher SW builds, right now. Will have a chat with the club guy to see what he thinks. Definitely leaning hard towards CTLs, though.

Elle
Tee
Dee

This man is on to something, and it's pretty darn good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back