Official Equipment Pondering Thread

The top end structure continues to be a ponder. Current setup is D-3W-5W-UW-5i and I think I want to go more towards D-3W-UW-4H

Considering putting lefty. I’ve always swung left and putt right but I’m thinking of giving lefty an honest try. I’ve been messing with some lefty putters in stores and theirs moments where it feels it would greatly benefit me.

Mizuno.

All the Mizuno.

How could you not?

Currently agonizing over wedges. What to get? Vokeys maybe? Mizunos will make look like a fan boi. Gonna have to get out there and hit some. Unfortunately it would be off a mat unless I go to Callaway in Carlsbad. I’ll probably wait and hit some demo days at a course I can hit off turf

Currently agonizing over wedges. What to get? Vokeys maybe? Mizunos will make look like a fan boi. Gonna have to get out there and hit some. Unfortunately it would be off a mat unless I go to Callaway in Carlsbad. I’ll probably wait and hit some demo days at a course I can hit off turf
Open to CB's or strictly looking at blades?

Went down the rabbit hole for grips and decided to check out Pure grips... did they go out of business. Website just says "Thank you for 15 great years"

Pondering a DF3, AI JB didn’t work out.

pondering the last club to add to the bag. Currently sit with:
Driver - Mizuno ST230 Max
3W - Darkspeed X
3h - darkspeed
5-9, GW, PW - Darkspeed
56, 60 - Mizuno T24
putter - playing with 2 (Mizuno Omoi type I and LAB DF2.1). Counter weight to add to Mizuno arriving before I test(which will be another ponder)

Pondering either a Mizuno Fli Hi 2 iron for a few more options on the longer shots or an additional 52 degree wedge for more shots around the green

Pondering some irons.. feeling like I need something else..

Wilson ZM wedges and a putter. Thinking about the new Betti bb series. Either bb1 or bb1w. Potentially staff model bl22 as well…

I am currently torn between the following

Darkspeed Driver
AI Smoke Driver
New 3W
AI 6T Milled putter

I have $251.58 in Callaway credit burning a hole in my pocket. However, my bag is set for this year. (Including the golf bag itself.)

If you were me, what would you buy? I love tinkering — happy to buy and try something just for fun, since it’s gift card money.

I was thinking about some Chrome Tour balls and some gloves. But there might be more fun ways to spend it than that!

I’m a lefty, for what it’s worth. Otherwise I’d be pulling the trigger on a Rogue ST Pro 4 hybrid —but they’re out of stock for lefties.

I have $251.58 in Callaway credit burning a hole in my pocket. However, my bag is set for this year. (Including the golf bag itself.)

If you were me, what would you buy? I love tinkering — happy to buy and try something just for fun, since it’s gift card money.

I was thinking about some Chrome Tour balls and some gloves. But there might be more fun ways to spend it than that!

I’m a lefty, for what it’s worth. Otherwise I’d be pulling the trigger on a Rogue ST Pro 4 hybrid —but they’re out of stock for lefties.

hhhhhoooolllllddddd!

1712249617764.png

I am waiting on some trade-ins to finalize. I have 3 items in a cart ready to go, although only one will be purchased at this time. Item 1 is a qi10 5w. Item 2 is an Apex UW. Item 3 is a replacement SW. And there are still other ponders. I will likely change my mind 3-5 times before pulling the trigger. It is darn fun to think about new club additions.

I ponder….. I have no clue.

I’ve settled into my irons finally, but, I’ll admit to wanting a set of KING Tour heads pretty badly.

Was checking out bags and saw these leather ogios... Oh my

20240406_124812.jpg20240406_124815.jpg20240406_124824.jpg

Pondering some Woods at the moment.

Driver Srixon ZX5
3wood PGX
5 wood PGX
4 Hybrid TM sim
5-9 irons Callaway Edge (from costo)
52,56,60 wedge (adams tom watson)
Wilson putter blade.

My bag is a mix of cheap at the moment and Ill end up buying new as a go to replace stuff. the woods are next on my list I really want the new tour edge E series.

Iron set ponder but I cannot find any videos comparing the Paradym vs Ai Smoke to see which is a better set.

Iron set ponder but I cannot find any videos comparing the Paradym vs Ai Smoke to see which is a better set.
Tough ponder for sure. The Ai Smoke are just ridiculously good and much cleaner looking to me. The Paradym irons are SO freaking solid but I'm not a fan of the beating that the badges take on those irons with the bag chatter. If you have a chance, I'd find somewhere to hit both. Too big of an investment to just guess, IMO.

Back