Official Equipment Pondering Thread

L.A.B.

Oh man I need to hit some things first, but playing into the Dark Speed theme of 2024 here....

Darkspeed X driver/3w/5w
King Forged Tec Black 4-pw
Snakebite Black 48/54/58 (with the dynamic gold S400 black)
Agera RS-30 or Stingray-30

Big fan of just blacked out everything.....and that bag would be so insane.

The wheels they are a turning

Irons.. I need something else.. I also am convinced I need project x LS shafts. I have hit them a bunch and I want them. Hence why I need new irons that have those as an no upcharge option (because I hate that). So it’s Callaway or Mizuno.. most likely. 🤔🤔🤔

I know. Just never figured you would go down that road.
Why though? I like low scores.

I can putt well with a brick tied to the end of a broomstick, so give me real tech that keeps the face square at impact and look out.

Why though? I like low scores.

I can putt well with a brick tied to the end of a broomstick, so give me real tech that keeps the face square at impact and look out.
That’s just it. I know you are a great putter. That’s why..

edel putter.JPG

Surgery on my neck has delayed the start of my golf season. Stitches come out Tuesday and I hope to be able to start hitting balls immediately. If all goes well, I will arrange a driver fitting in the second half of May. Cobra is at the top of the list, but open to anything.

I'm all over the place with my iron ponder. I'm on the fence whether I want to continue with the players distance type iron or go with a much more forgiving iron. Staring at the Great Big Bertha irons as they look nice and are probably cannons.

Back