Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the next 4 days. Surprisingly cold weather stretch in San Diego. 59 the high on Thursday and Friday. I play early morning so temps will be in the low 40s when I tee off. Saturday and Sunday's back up to 70. No complaints.

Playing the next 4 days. Surprisingly cold weather stretch in San Diego. 59 the high on Thursday and Friday. I play early morning so temps will be in the low 40s when I tee off. Saturday and Sunday's back up to 70. No complaints.
70 on sunday sounds pretty awesome!

1544330_10152162116164939_143721902_n.jpg

Today it is cold outside! 34! But will be 53/63 sat/sun supposed to rain. Hoping that will hold off.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Had a tee time at 7:30 this morning, first ones on the course for the new year :banana:, but ended up not going out until almost 9:30 due to frost delay. It was 31 when we got to the course, 35 at tee time. When we finished it was 55 and sunny. Those first 8-9 holes were brutal on my hands.

Going again Saturday afternoon, hoping for 55-60. Also going Sunday morning at 8:40. Supposed to be partly cloudy Sunday morning so hoping that means it will warm up a little.

Looks like our golf course might not be open for play until next Friday or Saturday.

We might be able to open the golf course again for play on January 13. That is a week from next Tuesday.

Played a round this morning, temps around 72. Probably will storm this afternoon.

It's minus 6 here this morning, and, with the 20 to 24 mph winds, feels like minus 29. Probably won't play until it warms up a little... like in 3 months....

Got some snow overnight. Not much, looks like maybe an inch.

It's effing cold though.

Got some snow overnight. Not much, looks like maybe an inch.

It's effing cold though.

Oh man! Cold front pushing warm air through so 60s today. Then 30s tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

30.9 °F
Feels Like 31 °F
N
Wind from NNW
Gusts 7 mph
Today is forecast to be MUCH COOLER than yesterday​

Ugh! A cold front is here in Atlanta all week. Time to break out the cart heaters! I need to move to Florida.

Sunny and a high of 41 degrees with hardly any wind, great day to be on the course.

Cold, colder, cold and more cold.

1959972_10152942465245470_1380729935453002378_n.jpg

I hope you folks who live nearer to the equator than I do are enjoying your golf.

This morning, it's minus 10 here, and with the 15-mph wind, the wind-chill temperature is minus 32.

The high temperature for today will be minus 6. But, it'll be... sunny....

A nice 73° today with no wind in NW Ohio on golf simulator in doors. Love my weekly sim rounds.

Our course is open for play when it hits 39° by noon.

Looks like we MIGHT be open on January 19. For a couple of days. Then maybe again on the 31st.

This morning it is 5 degrees Celsius. There are two courses open as there is no snow about 1,5 hrs from here. This is very unusual. Normally courses are not open before March. So we are planning a round this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good grief. Winds here are 44 mph, gusting to 57 mph. Good thing it's warm out, 15 degrees, so the wind chill is a bearable minus 8.

Well, there are currently snow flurries here. In florida. Not golfing. 8-o

Just got an email from my pro shop that the course will be closed until noon due to a frost delay. Dude! It's 25 degrees out there! That's not frost your looking at. The damn greens are frozen!

Warm for the time of year, about 52, but it's really windy.

My nine hole round this morning was cut down to getting out of the car this morning, seeing a wooden bench fly over the 1st fairway, and getting back in to the car. Was about a 40 mph wind, with gusts up to 65.

I have a tournament tomorrow, hopefully the wind will be gone, cause if think they will cancel it it it's not.

I got stuck at home today because my road is drifted shut. We had 30+ winds with a little slow. Someone tried to make it through. Still waiting on the plow for today

255i88i.jpg

Well I guess there goes my thought of coming to play golf by you..... You're supposed to be snow free :)

I got stuck at home today because my road is drifted shut. We had 30+ winds with a little slow. Someone tried to make it through. Still waiting on the plow for today

255i88i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back