Official Golfing Weather Thread

Yesterday was upper 40s and windy when we teed off and got up to low 50s by the end. It would have been nicer if it wasn't so windy but it was fun nonetheless.

Snow Monday maybe sunshine & 50s Tuesday!

Snow early and then high of 48 F tomorrow. East winds 15-25 mph. League tee time 6:11pm. We won’t get off the course until 8:30 if lucky. I will bring a winter coat.

Tues-Fri rain. I will visit the indoor sim a couple of times this week. Cold and rain are not my thing.🥶

IMG_20200511_075202.jpg

The dogwood is ready to bloom, but Ohio snow might ruin the beauty!

Looking at weather forecast for league tonight. 6:11pm tee time. Gonna be cold and windy. I will need to bundle up and play smart. Bundle up I can do. Play smart? With the cold, I should club up. Into wind an extra 2 clubs. Lower ball flight, punchy shots if I can. Swinging easy to keep spin down should be doable with a cold, layering restricted body. Position approaches and trust short game. This could be ugly if I don't play to the conditions.

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 9.23.30 AM.png

View attachment 8942413

The dogwood is ready to bloom, but Ohio snow might ruin the beauty!
Our weather in town crushed my magnolia's. They were blooming & then got crush with the snow/cold.
Thankfully our lilac bushes have not bloomed yet.

Today will probably be CLE's last (bleeping) day. weather is going to turn for the better & we'll complain about the heat in about 45 days :)
It's what many of us do.

Our weather in town crushed my magnolia's. They were blooming & then got crush with the snow/cold.
Thankfully our lilac bushes have not bloomed yet.

Today will probably be CLE's last (bleeping) day. weather is going to turn for the better & we'll complain about the heat in about 45 days :)
It's what many of us do.
haha leave it to North east ohio golfers to meet when talk about the weather is posted! haha :ROFLMAO:

Not the worst weather, but typical for this time of year here.

weather.JPG

Looking at weather forecast for league tonight. 6:11pm tee time. Gonna be cold and windy. I will need to bundle up and play smart. Bundle up I can do. Play smart? With the cold, I should club up. Into wind an extra 2 clubs. Lower ball flight, punchy shots if I can. Swinging easy to keep spin down should be doable with a cold, layering restricted body. Position approaches and trust short game. This could be ugly if I don't play to the conditions.

League canceled. Snow accumulating and weather looking worse. Thank goodness. (y)

Most of the courses that have been closed are opening back up tomorrow. Have my tee time booked for 8am at a course I haven’t played yet.

D424C37E-9443-482D-A2A9-EAA368CBC7AB.jpeg

8am - no thanks! Bring some hand warmers!

Should be light wind so hopefully not too bad! 👌 My girlfriend wanted me to go with her to her service appointment at 8am so I booked a round with my buddy and said I was playing golf at 8:30.

Gotta do what you gotta do! :LOL:🤷‍♂️

Supposed to be in the mid to high 70's this week, perfect since I will have Friday off again to get in another early 18.

82° when we teed off at 0700 this morning, 90° when we finished around 1020. A little windy though.

11:06 the time tomorrow.
looking forward to it

Attachments

• B4AC1A57-2B2E-4215-992F-DC4BF415A287.png
    B4AC1A57-2B2E-4215-992F-DC4BF415A287.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
51 degrees this morning at tee off and 62 degrees at finish on a nice sunny day.

Last night we played in a light drizzle, temp was mid 50s F. the course was empty, pace was quick, it was wonderful.

IT IS 80 DEGREES IN PENNSYLVANIA!

Crap, do I have sunblock?

Love look in Ohio....

Looks like perfect weather tomorrow and I'm slated to play 27!

85* plus outside and sunny.... I caught a little bit of a burn today, some from sun, some from wind

70’s and 80’s all week next week. And sunshine.

I’m thinking 8 rounds.

We're high 80s to high 90s all week next week. Glorious.

It’s 54 with North winds 15-18. Going to be a little chilly

Back