Official Golfing Weather Thread

Played in a light sprinkle all morning, last two holes where played in pouring rain but we made it thru.

Rain all day today but later on this week 25* and sunny. Yeah buddy let’s get this golf in !

Was cold and wet this am - did not see that in the forecast- still fun to get out though

It was raining when I woke up, it was raining when we tee’d off & rained the entire time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a tee time for tomorrow afternoon. Weather is suppose to be humid in the low-mid 80's. Last several times I have played it has been soaked so I'm looking forward to it.

Tee time for tomorrow morning. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 109°. Right now it's 11:30 pm and still 90°.

It was 30° F this morning when I woke up. Had to cover up my tomatoes and bring in the wife's potted flowers last night.

I have an 8:00 tee time and am hoping it doesn't get delayed because of frost. We'll see. At the same time, I'm hoping the cold weather keeps the course somewhat empty until I get through the 9 holes. It would be nice to play the course again without getting stuck behind a bunch of slow-playing bros. (Selfish, I know.)

FINALLY all 80’s this coming week!

Rain forecast this afternoon right in the middle of 18 this afternoon. Hopefully it won't amount to much. 🤞

89* today, and higher humidity than it has been.
I don’t mind the heat, as a matter of fact, it helped me get more yardage

High of 111°F yesterday and today, tomorrow supposed to be 105°F and windy. Like playing golf with somebody pointing a hairdryer set on 'hottest' in your face. :ROFLMAO:

Rain, humidity, thunder.....not golf weather here in South Jersey.

High of 111°F yesterday and today, tomorrow supposed to be 105°F and windy. Like playing golf with somebody pointing a hairdryer set on 'hottest' in your face. :ROFLMAO:
Lots of water for you..... Whew, it will still fry an egg, “But it’s Dry”

It was 74° when we started at 8:30 and 94 when we finished at 11:45. Early tee time tomorrow also to beat the heat.

87° when we started at 0700, 98° when we finished. Dead calm early, then the wind started coming up on the last 4 or 5 holes.

Playing today after work, supposed to be low 90's with 15mph winds.
:sick:

Overcast today with a slight breeze, low 20*c's

Looks to be about 73 at tee time, will be closer to 90 when we finish. 15mph winds again today.

Today's forecast is mid 60s when we tee off and mid 70s when we make the turn. Winds at 18-20 mph.

Tuesday and Wednesday = mid 90s. 4-team match play round will be steamy on Wednesday afternoon.

What an awesome day to play a round of golf, temp was around 75 all afternoon. had a fairly decent round for a change and the Blue Moon was nice and cold afterwards. alc.gif

Thunder storms here today so golf was restricted to the range

Good job too as our conservatory roof sprung a major leak that I had to fix

Tee Time at 12:24 this afternoon, temps in the low 90's and nice and sunny. I wonder if they still make 100 compression golf balls. :unsure:

Last edited:
Back