Official Golfing Weather Thread

90° today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to be 60s tomorrow afternoon and trying to get in at least 9 after work

Going to be 60s tomorrow afternoon and trying to get in at least 9 after work
And now the high is 52.. still going to give it a go

It cracks me up when it goes down to 50 here seeing the different levels of apparel being worn around my golf course.

From shorts to parkas, I saw it all today.

A light mist/drizzle the past two days. Temps in the upper 40's/low 50's. Not much wind which was a blessing. Today, temps to remain in the 40's North winds with gusts in the upper 20's to 30 mph. Thank goodness for covered carts. Playing ever day in an area where we see all 4 seasons in 24 hours can be tough work. But, someone has to do it and we accept the challenge.

Winter is arriving right on time but good travel weather as our youngest daughter and wife’s family arrive today from NC and CA for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will be wintering in Florida starting next week so I’m enjoying this cooler weather.

IMG_0059.jpeg

For our 3 iron shenanigans on Sunday it is currently showing partly cloudy with temps between 45 and 50.

1700696704511.png

Tee at 9:45 at 35 degrees with 10mph wind. I'm still not warm.

Weather starting to turn, was mid 40s and overcast today. Good news is played 9 holes in a hour

It’s sim season for me until March most likely. May get 1 or 2 days

A little chilly, rainy and some wind.

It may snow tonight.. I am not sure golf unless it is in doors is going to be a thing..

8:50 tee time in the morning. CPO. If it isn't raining or misty, a possible maybe. Maybe.

1701463232982.png

Looks like high 50’s this weekend, sounds like I. Wed to try and get a round in.

Overnight, we received 1 1/2” of rain and over 2 since Friday a.m. And this,

IMG_0792.jpeg

No golf today but also, no outdoor Christmas deco. With bad news, there is sometimes good.

Gorgeous day. Mid 50s though a little breezy

IMG_3531.jpeg

Plenty of days off for the holidays starting next week. Hopefully I can get 4 or 5 rounds in before January 1st.

Weather is in the mid 60s to mid 70s so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

43° when we teed off at 7:45 this morning. My face was frozen, my hands were numb, my nose was running, and I was about as flexible as an oak tree. It warmed up into the low 60s by the end of the round which was nice, but those first few early morning holes are a bit frosty!

Out here in some weather. Got my Dormie Club rain hat on.

IMG_8873.jpeg

60 degrees and sunny today!

Back