Official Hole In One Thread

I got my first hole-in-one about 6 weeks ago on a 300 yard Par 4 (#5 at Highlands Golf course in Lincoln, NE). Anyways, hit driver saw it heading towards green and didn't think anything of it as I've driven this green a few times and just figured it'd be up around the green somewhere. Get up to the green and can't find my ball anywhere, start looking off the back and about 30 yards behind the green is OB. Looked for 2-3 minutes before a buddy just jokingly says he's going to go check the hole. I'm at my bag getting another ball ready thinking I'm OB when my buddy asks what I'm playing. I tell him a Yellow Bridgestone and sure enough it's in the hole. At first I thought he was being a jerk and lying to me, but after telling me 4 times in a row he wasn't joking, I threw my hands in the air. I was super happy obviously, but I also kinda kicked myself for not watching my drive.

Then 4 weeks later, on the same course I get my 2nd hole-in-one ever. This time it's hole #4, a par 3 that plays about 140. Nothing crazy here, had about a 5-10 mph wind behind me, hit a 50* wedge. At first I thought it might be long, but then it lands and rolls 2 feet into the cup. This one was awesome because I actually got to see it go in from the tee-box and celebrate right when it happened, rather than on my first one where it was such a rollercoaster of emotions thinking I lost a ball to then finding out I actually made a hole-in-one. So my 2 lifetime hole-in-ones happened within about 300 yards of each other, haha.

I got my first hole-in-one about 6 weeks ago on a 300 yard Par 4 (#5 at Highlands Golf course in Lincoln, NE). Anyways, hit driver saw it heading towards green and didn't think anything of it as I've driven this green a few times and just figured it'd be up around the green somewhere. Get up to the green and can't find my ball anywhere, start looking off the back and about 30 yards behind the green is OB. Looked for 2-3 minutes before a buddy just jokingly says he's going to go check the hole. I'm at my bag getting another ball ready thinking I'm OB when my buddy asks what I'm playing. I tell him a Yellow Bridgestone and sure enough it's in the hole. At first I thought he was being a jerk and lying to me, but after telling me 4 times in a row he wasn't joking, I threw my hands in the air. I was super happy obviously, but I also kinda kicked myself for not watching my drive.

Then 4 weeks later, on the same course I get my 2nd hole-in-one ever. This time it's hole #4, a par 3 that plays about 140. Nothing crazy here, had about a 5-10 mph wind behind me, hit a 50* wedge. At first I thought it might be long, but then it lands and rolls 2 feet into the cup. This one was awesome because I actually got to see it go in from the tee-box and celebrate right when it happened, rather than on my first one where it was such a rollercoaster of emotions thinking I lost a ball to then finding out I actually made a hole-in-one. So my 2 lifetime hole-in-ones happened within about 300 yards of each other, haha.
Congrats buddy!!!

My one and only HIO was accomplished on July 21, 2009 at Heatherdowns Country Club in Toledo, Ohio. Was playing with a buddy and came to the fifth
hole, a 200 yard downhill par 3. I hit a #5 wood and after impact I told him, "that's as good as I can hit it!" Perfect trajectory, right at the flag, etc., but
the green was in the shadows, and we were looking into the morning sun, so neither one of us saw the ball land. Got up to the green, walked all the way
around the fringe, looked in the sand trap that guards the front of the green, then had the bright idea to look in the hole.....there it was!!! I have the ball
mounted and the course, hole and date engraved on a plaque!

Got my first HIO yesterday 11/06/21 on a 136 yd pw shot on the 6th hole of Wasioto Winds CG in Pineville Ky. Added bonus was I was playing with my father and two childhood friends that I recently reconnected with. We decided playing golf was a great way to meet up for the first time in over 30 years and we all had a great day of golf and friendship.
One of my favorite things about Arccos is the ability to review rounds and pulling certain screenshots to save as special memories.
494FC39E-FE5A-42DC-95A0-DA45D23B4BB7.png

Got my first HIO yesterday 11/06/21 on a 136 yd pw shot on the 6th hole of Wasioto Winds CG in Pineville Ky. Added bonus was I was playing with my father and two childhood friends that I recently reconnected with. We decided playing golf was a great way to meet up for the first time in over 30 years and we all had a great day of golf and friendship.
One of my favorite things about Arccos is the ability to review rounds and pulling certain screenshots to save as special memories.
View attachment 9042314

awesome, congratulations!!!

View attachment 9042314
Congrats dude!!!

View attachment 9042314
Great shot, and congratulations on the ace!!

Big plans to frame the ball? Score card?

View attachment 9042314
Congratulations on the HIO! Was it coincidental that you got one after getting those new irons 😉.

View attachment 9042314
Congrats!!! Awesome shot and glad you had friends to share it with.

View attachment 9042314
Congrats on the hole in one!

Congrats @Djack that is awesome!

View attachment 9042314

Congrats on the HOI!!!

can’t believe it but i got my first hio today. 154. wanted to hit a little push draw. absolutely pured it. i may or may not have twirled the club. we watched it track toward the hole. someone said get in. it landed right by the home and spun in. we all erupted. @dhartmann34 was there to see it. he even called it on the first par 3 saying he wanted to see someone get a hio today. i can’t explain how good it felt. and to get it off a perfectly struck shot. what a day!!!

1BE43692-3049-4307-AE92-1E86C1C98E52.jpeg

can’t believe it but i got my first hio today. 154. wanted to hit a little push draw. absolutely pured it. i may or may not have twirled the club. we watched it track toward the hole. someone said get in. it landed right by the home and spun in. we all erupted. @dhartmann34 was there to see it. he even called it on the first par 3 saying he wanted to see someone get a hio today. i can’t explain how good it felt. and to get it off a perfectly struck shot. what a day!!!

View attachment 9056373
So cool to watch! You played excellent today. I guess you need to play with us Illinois guys more often. Swing looked really good. Those four days of exercises really paid off! Look forward to the next round whenever that may be. Enjoy that wine tonight!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

View attachment 9056373

Congrats! That guy in the back of the picture is like “hurry the f**k up and take your picture!” Lol

Congrats on the ACE!

View attachment 9056373
Woweeee congratulations! Way to ring in the new year!

View attachment 9056373
Awesome shot, and congrats!!

Congratulations to all!
Mine was 137 yards from an elevated green, pitching wedge, 6 years ago. What I remember most was not seeing it go in. My buddy got all excited and told me it was going in. I also rememberboth my buddy and the group behind us getting really excited for me, shaking evryone's hand and taking a picture.

View attachment 9056373
Congrats on the HIP Cap and welcome to the club.

View attachment 9056373

Super cool congratulations!!!

View attachment 9056373
NO WAY!!!

Congrats my friend! That is incredible!

Congrats @McLovin, what a great way to end the year!

Back