Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may live in Los Angeles JB , but I will always consider myself a NYer as far as sports go. The nice thing about the northeast, Boston , Philly etc.. we stay loyal to our teams through the good times and the bad times. Speaking of bad times, wnna wager how many wins the Bucs have this year?

come playoff time its a whole other story! still sad but true!

Your right, the 100 Rays fans that are there might get upset. :act-up:

Even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while my friend!!!

i know, but we were talking about last year's panthers squad. if they make college teams look good then they made your gmen look like a jv squad huh?

that will work spank, I'm a big Orange fan as well, but save that gear for March Madness!

So is this how I'm supposed to be dressed at Tropicana?

syracuse_orangemen.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Mariano Rivera
Derek Jeter
Andy Pettitte
Brett Gardner
Francisco Cervelli
Jesus Montero (will be up in MLB very soon)
Robinson Cano

I can go on.

Red Sox? Ummm...Papelbon....umm...Ellsbury....uhh.... I'm all tapped out.

Like I said, a decade ago. Most of those guys came up in their farm system a decade ago. And those that did not, with the exception of Cano, are not really contributing factors right now.

Red Sox...How about Lester and Pedroia? Do these two all stars count? Played all MLB seasons with the same team.

Neither team is right. They both rob and steal from the other teams. That is teh system that is in place, so be it.

hey TC at least you got the Tar Heels and the Blue Devils

hey TC at least you got the Tar Heels and the Blue Devils

never use blue devils in the same sentence as tar heels. that's blasphemy my friend.

I know cant stand either, but if I had to pick would be the Heels. dont personally know any Duke fans everybody hates em but the keep winning

How is that LA NFL team doing WR? I suppose you cannot follow football now right? I mean I know USC pays enough to their players to call themselves a pro team, but really?

They're not doing too hot, had a bad draft. They're still 1 year away from relocating but they call themselves the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I may live in Los Angeles JB , but I will always consider myself a NYer as far as sports go. The nice thing about the northeast, Boston , Philly etc.. we stay loyal to our teams through the good times and the bad times. Speaking of bad times, wnna wager how many wins the Bucs have this year?

So can I assume you are a knicks fan and not a Lakers fan or do you flip flop to the lakers like so many other Yankees fans that move out there do.

I'm surprised nobody has Yankeed the Phillies for signing Howard to that big contract. I guess the Yankees aren't the only ones who can afford big name talent. We'll see with Pujols this summer.

So can I assume you are a knicks fan and not a Lakers fan or do you flip flop to the lakers like so many other Yankees fans that move out there do.

BURN!!!!!

Nope Knickerbockers all the way. I actually dislike the bandwagon mentality of the fans out here. When teams are doing well all the cars are showing their flags in the windows all supportive and such. when the team tanks.. can't find a flag on a car... no loyalty!!!

I can vouch for WR on that to say that he is a Knick fan true and true. We shared stories of how horrible it is to be one but hey we're die hard.

I'm surprised you don't like the Patsies, JB since you are such a die hard Boston fan after all.

Nope Knickerbockers all the way. I actually dislike the bandwagon mentality of the fans out here. When teams are doing well all the cars are showing their flags in the windows all supportive and such. when the team tanks.. can't find a flag on a car... no loyalty!!!

And they show up late for games and leave early... what's up with that? I'll never be able to understand the Los Angelinos mentality of being a sports fan. It is such an advantage being in the West Coast for being a sports fan. Some people just don't know how good they have it.

I'm surprised nobody has Yankeed the Phillies for signing Howard to that big contract. I guess the Yankees aren't the only ones who can afford big name talent. We'll see with Pujols this summer.

Come back and tell me when they spend 200 million in a season.

You mean like half of the Yankees fans in teh world?

I can vouch for WR on that to say that he is a Knick fan true and true. We shared stories of how horrible it is to be one but hey we're die hard.

I'm surprised you don't like the Patsies, JB since you are such a die hard Boston fan after all.

I believe in supporting teams where you live and raise your family, spend your life, etc...We dont have a NBA team, so i still root for my team of choice. We have a football team and a baseball team.

Re: Official MLB Baseball Thread

Spank818 said:

Oh Spank..... The Phils' payroll even with the Howard signing is 'only' $130m. No comparison to the Yanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back