Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

A blurb on the broadcast:

November 3, 2003: The last time the top four teams lost in the same week.

Could it happen this week? But doesn't Sunday start a new week? I guess they are saying within the same poll week. Could Kansas still be #1 if Ohio State loses? (Granted, it would be by default!)

But they've cut the lead to 4 from 10 a couple minutes ago.

But they've cut the lead to 4 from 10 a couple minutes ago.
That etaun Moore is on fire- can't stop him, he isn't missing! So close cut it to 4

A blurb on the broadcast:

November 3, 2003: The last time the top four teams lost in the same week.

Could it happen this week? But doesn't Sunday start a new week? I guess they are saying within the same poll week. Could Kansas still be #1 if Ohio State loses? (Granted, it would be by default!)

I bet duke goes to #1 if OSU loses. Im thinking, DUKE, KU, TEXAS, OSU

I bet duke goes to #1 if OSU loses. Im thinking, DUKE, KU, TEXAS, OSU

Could be right.

And Purdue is up by 11 with 48 sec left.

It's up to the pollsters now.

Looks like it could be a wide open tournament at this point.

Wouldn't it be great if Georgia Tech beats Duke tonight?

As a UGA fan and hating all things tech, it would be great, as anything they do to reinforce them keeping Hewitt is a good thing. :D

Um, let me think....NO!

Really, I don't care at all who is #1 right now. All I care about is who is #1 after the first weekend in April.

Oh well, tech played like tech 79-57 Duke. Duke is actually my favorite college team, I have an uncle that graduated from Duke and have pulled for them for years. UGA has always stunk at BB, but we still seem to be able to beat tech so at least we have that.

Ok I was a little off.

DUKE, KU, OSU, SDSU, TEXAS are the new top 5 teams.

Pitt is #6, but got 4 first-place votes in one of the polls. You can argue right now that those 6 teams have separated themselves from the pack a little bit. What will be important is for those teams is to get one of the top 2 overall seeds, to avoid one of those other 6 teams until the Final Four.

Looks like it could be a wide open tournament at this point.

I think this is as open a tournament as I remember in a while. Should be some very interesting games.

Want to take some bets on when Duke loses again, now that they are #1? hehehe

#1 has not been a kind spot to teams this year.

Is it March Madness yet?

Duke #1! Sure does have a sweet ring to it!

Want to take some bets on when Duke loses again, now that they are #1? hehehe

#1 has not been a kind spot to teams this year.

Is it March Madness yet?

I'd say at NC last game of the year or late in the ACC Tourney would be their toughest battles, otherwise they may be able to go #1 until the tourney. Can't wait for the madness to start!

Congrats Duke and nice game Kyle Singlar!

Well duke was short lived at #1. Lost to VT.

Texas lost to CU. Gave up 58 points in the second half after having a 22 point lead at one point. Pathetic.

Well duke was short lived at #1. Lost to VT.

Texas lost to CU. Gave up 58 points in the second half after having a 22 point lead at one point. Pathetic.

It's not good to be #1. Uh-oh, Kansas. hahaha (and perhaps Ohio State in the AP Poll)

I'd say at NC last game of the year or late in the ACC Tourney would be their toughest battles, otherwise they may be able to go #1 until the tourney. Can't wait for the madness to start!

Whoops, hehe

Does anybody want to face St. john's right now. They are giant killers, and if they get a decent seed in the NCAA tourney (like a 4 or so), they will be very dangerous.

this weekend Carolina plays Dook again. Cant wait!!

WOW BYU up to #3

Back