Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

I can't stand this Miami team either. They just run high screens, over and over. Make some adjustments Roy. It would be nice if Tyler Zeller grew a pair as well.

I feel bad for DJ Kennedy. 3 really bad years at St. John's. Finally a decent year for them, going to the NCAA tourney, and he blows out his ACL in the Big East Tourney. That just sucks!

Close win by Carolina! Wow.

Tar Heels

Tar Heels

Wow. Close win by the Tar Heels. They will need to play alot better than that to win the ACC Tourney.

wow...that was close, everyone in my office was streaming it and yelling...hahaha

did anyone else just see memphis sneak one by Utep? They won and got an automatic bid to the big dance. The led for only 7.9 seconds, the entire game. Wow

This is the conference final that should be, Texas - Kansas in the Big 12 later today.

Clemson has really brought there A game today.

Big 12 Conference final underway. KU-Texas.

17-9 KU, 5 minutes in. It was 8-8 a couple minutes ago.

I don't see this being a cakewalk though, and if KU remembers the game in Lawrence, they won't either.

27-15, 11:15 left in the half. KU is on a roll right now. Don't get sloppy.

KU should run away with this. Texas has been over rated all year long.

Go arizona!

KU should run away with this. Texas has been over rated all year long.

Texas beat KU in Lawrence this year. Snapped a 69 game home winning streak and came back from 12 down at half to win by 11 I think.

Texas beat KU in Lawrence this year. Snapped a 69 game home winning streak and came back from 12 down at half to win by 11 I think.

I forgot about that game, Sorry.
But I still think texas is over rated.

I think so too. But don't tell that to Bridges, hehehe.

Halftime, 48-33 KU. Hope Texas doesn't come out on fire the second half. This is where it all turned bad in Lawrence.

Halftime, 48-33 KU. Hope Texas doesn't come out on fire the second half. This is where it all turned bad in Lawrence.

KU was on fire that half. No wonder Texas couldnt keep up. Hard to keep it close when the other team is shooting 60%.

This is me internet punching you!!

Get out of here with that garbage! :act-up:

Sorry Bridges....... we're talking about the Cowboys right?

(here's me running out the door from work):D

58-46 at the 12:30 mark. Texas ain't going away.

Back