Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Hard to beat a team that makes about everything they shoot.

Holy sh*t Ohio St.

Take it easy.

Smallville - I'll be hoping for a Maryland vs. Kansas Sweet 16 match-up. If it happens, I think KU will take it, but boy does the Midwest bracket look loaded. They didn't make it easy for your Jayhawks as the overall #1.

Smallville - I'll be hoping for a Maryland vs. Kansas Sweet 16 match-up. If it happens, I think KU will take it, but boy does the Midwest bracket look loaded. They didn't make it easy for your Jayhawks as the overall #1.

I haven't looked at any brackets yet but as a KU fan it always seems like they get a bad draw, LOL. What can I say though, I'm biased.

Official college basketball thread

Official college basketball thread

Figured I would start this, I know there is some big college basketball fans out there. I dont watch a lot of bball until march madness but will be watching the Duke vs. Kansas State game tonight on espn. 2 great coaches, KSU's coach will let you know how he feels at any point, good stuff.

Also going to add my early final 4 predictions along with National Champ.

Kansas
Duke
Pitt
Michigan State

I think Duke wins it again this year.

of course you would start this haha

Merged with a thread already on the subject.

well, duke looks tough this year and i hate that. my heels are young....again, and it's getting old. a team that has always been known for it's good point guard play hasn't had a good one since lawson left. it'll be another year of growing pains as a tarheel fan but that's ok. duke will be extremely difficult to beat this year and irving looks to be phenomenal for a freshman. they completely destroyed k-state, who's predicted to be a solid lock for the final four.

looking forward to the acc/big 10 challenge as the duke/michigan st. game should be a good one.

well, duke looks tough this year and i hate that. my heels are young....again, and it's getting old. a team that has always been known for it's good point guard play hasn't had a good one since lawson left. it'll be another year of growing pains as a tarheel fan but that's ok. duke will be extremely difficult to beat this year and irving looks to be phenomenal for a freshman. they completely destroyed k-state, who's predicted to be a solid lock for the final four.

looking forward to the acc/big 10 challenge as the duke/michigan st. game should be a good one.

+1
Number 1 vs. Numero 2, Your homeboy Lucas from MSU is a good one!

+1
Number 1 vs. Numero 2, Your homeboy Lucas from MSU is a good one!

uh, MSU got beat last night bro! no way MSU beats duke. duke will lose 2 during the regular season and they'll be to ACC teams.

uh, MSU got beat last night bro! no way MSU beats duke. duke will lose 2 during the regular season and they'll be to ACC teams.

Ugh...I hate Duke!

duke.jpg

Ugh...I hate Duke!

me too, but they're pretty dang complete this year. awesome back court play and the plumlee bros are no joke. they're aggressive and athletic and big! they may struggle against a team with a legitimate big man, but they'll out class just about anyone in the backcourt.

it does suck, they'll destroy carolina this year. i hate that. my acc dark horse this year: nc state!

Ya I know but they will still be number 2. Basketball polls are weird. You can be number 1 and lose a game and still be number 1 in the polls next week. I agree they wont beat duke though.

Ya I know but they will still be number 2. Basketball polls are weird. You can be number 1 and lose a game and still be number 1 in the polls next week. I agree they wont beat duke though.

Who????

Michigan state. Me and your bro where talking about MSU and duke being 1 and 2 playing each other and he said they lost last night then I said that comment about they will still be number 2 because of the weird polls.

michigan state

and no way they'll be number 2 by the time they play duke.

I agree. Some strong teams this year

michigan state

and no way they'll be number 2 by the time they play duke.

They only have 2 games left until they play duke on the 1st. They should be 2 unless they lose again to washington (could happen) and some other unranked school.

Lets just say it will be to top 5 teams playing lol

Guess you didnt realize they play duke in 2 games also? lol

I would agree there. My college basketball following doesnt start right now.

Back