Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant...the bathrooms at work...and that's all I am going to say about it.

I have something else to say about that. Leaving toilet streaks at work. I mean cummon you know we are all going to see it.:at-wits-end:

I just had to throw a bunch of beer away. It all expired. What kind of man am I?

I just had to throw a bunch of beer away. It all expired. What kind of man am I?

How can it expire? Other than the date on the can, I mean. It could go flat I suppose, but beyond that?

Vinegar can get these floatie things in it. Once, when eyeballing a bottle with floaties, I wondered aloud if the vinegar was still good. My brother happened to be in the kitchen with me and asked, "What do you think it's going to do--turn into wine?"

So--what do you think your beer is going to do?

This is sort of part two to my rant the other day. So the manager who comes and goes as he pleases has apparently had too much to drink last night and won't make it to work ontime today. It's just the two of us in the office today, which now means just me. If it's busy I am ok with that....that means more clients and more money for me. My rant is that how is this fair? If I showed up late, or left early, or didn't make it in at all because I got wasted the night before, I would get an ear full but not him. Ok rant over again.

So--what do you think your beer is going to do?
The carbination goes bye bye and it tastes skunk. I would just assume pick up a couple more 12 packs and start fresh. The sad part is, this is the first time I have let beer go to waste. It was all left over from my birthday in August.

My rant is that how is this fair? If I showed up late, or left early, or didn't make it in at all because I got wasted the night before, I would get an ear full but not him. Ok rant over again.

It's good to be the king.

My sympathies GG. I've had more than my share of psycho douchebag bosses, so I know the feeling all too well. :sad:

That's why you don't look for an expiration date.

Why don't they put exipation dates on champagne? It's fermented and carbonated?

The carbination goes bye bye and it tastes skunk. I would just assume pick up a couple more 12 packs and start fresh. The sad part is, this is the first time I have let beer go to waste. It was all left over from my birthday in August.

I have buddies who'd drink horse pee if it was in a beer can and was free.No need to waste old beer when I can give it to them and they'd think it was Christmas all over again.

Follow Up on GolfNow.com

Follow Up on GolfNow.com

The last time the commercial came on, I noticed that it it had the Golf Channel logo and said something like "Powered by Golf Channel" or "In Association with Golf Channel"

That's why you don't look for an expiration date.

Why don't they put exipation dates on champagne? It's fermented and carbonated?
You think it might be mental?
I have buddies who'd drink horse pee if it was in a beer can and was free.No need to waste old beer when I can give it to them and they'd think it was Christmas all over again.

I was thinking about that too, but I have people coming over tonight and I had to make room in the beer fridge. Do I even need a beer fridge anymore? The main reason I had a excess was that I stopped drinking Coors light and seems to be what everyone always brought over.

2 rants, first, I am sick of seeing commercials for Last House On The Left.

Second, traffic!! Our town has been overun by "Phish"heads due to the fact that Phish has decided after 4 years to do 3 nights at The Hampton Colesium. Tickets have gone for over a $1000 a night!!!

Second, traffic!! Our town has been overun by "Phish"heads due to the fact that Phish has decided after 4 years to do 3 nights at The Hampton Colesium. Tickets have gone for over a $1000 a night!!!

Die Hippies, Die!
Cartman+Hippies.jpg

I HATE my clients, I mean truly hate them with every ounce of my being. I had a lady that I called to follow up on yesterday and she told me she was busy watching TV and couldn't talk....are you freaking kidding me!?!?!?!?

Now she won't stop calling and emailing me because she is ready for my help...too bad for her I have other clients and she can now wait her turn. Just to give you an example of what I am working with this is copied from an email she just sent me....I swear I did not alter her words or change anything...

"IT IS SOME THING WITH THE WEB BECAUSE IT STELL WONT LATE ME SEE IT .IT NO PIC"

What the hell is she even trying to say?? And that was one of the easier emails to understand. I may end up in jail tonight on murder charges....

You cant go to jail, Ellie needs a walk.

This one is easy to diagnose: it's got to be operator error.

what in the world do you do GG? Tech support of some kind?

She is in real estate.

LOL no, nothing like that at all. With my job we research information for people and then a webpage is generated for them to view the information....all they have to do is put in their username and password and they can view all sorts of great information. These people are just idiots, I know that is rude but it's true. All this lady had to do was click on the name of the property and it gave her all the info she needed but apparently a mouse was too advanced for her. I could really get into it but my blood pressure is already too high.

What the hell is she even trying to say?? And that was one of the easier emails to understand. I may end up in jail tonight on murder charges....

is she from this country? is that even english?

It's hard to believe home loan lenders are in trouble. Who could have possibly foreseen that some people probably shouldn't be trusted with a responsibility as important as making a mortgage payment.

LOL....I really don't think that was english and I am not kidding you when I say that email made the most sense of all the others that she sent. She drove me to drink....I am on beer number two right now...and counting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back