Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get up to go to work at 3 am normally and leave the house at 4 am. This morning I woke up at 2:30 and freaked the hell out because for some reason I thought it said 3:30. Rushed around like a mad man to get ready and out the door at 4:00 and as I was walking through the kitchen noticed all the clocks said 3:05. I want to go back to sleep!!!!!

That sucks, I hate that feeling. Me on the other hand I'm upset after two Ambien I am still wide awake. It's only 0140 here though.

Oh Osahar, how awful! Nothing like cleaning up someone else's mess, and likely not even getting a gold star for it at the end of it all. So here's one for you now:

Awww! :love:

I get up to go to work at 3 am normally and leave the house at 4 am. This morning I woke up at 2:30 and freaked the hell out because for some reason I thought it said 3:30. Rushed around like a mad man to get ready and out the door at 4:00 and as I was walking through the kitchen noticed all the clocks said 3:05. I want to go back to sleep!!!!!

Dude! You forgot to spring ahead last week! LOL! You are sooooo late!

Guinness is good and Wild Turkey is good, but put too much of the both of them together and it does not make me a happy man. I feel like I got hit by a truck.

I get about 5 or 6 tele-marketers calling my cell phone every day. They are all regarding mortgage payments. Every time I try and call them back, I get that the number has been disconnected, so what I have been doing now is pushing one to connect to them and keeping them on the line for as long as possible. Ive gotten up to 12 minutes and 43 seconds. Im thinking that since I dont always give my cell number out that they must of bought my number off my mortgage broker. Do you guys think I should call him out on it?

I get about 5 or 6 tele-marketers calling my cell phone every day. They are all regarding mortgage payments. Every time I try and call them back, I get that the number has been disconnected, so what I have been doing now is pushing one to connect to them and keeping them on the line for as long as possible. Ive gotten up to 12 minutes and 43 seconds. Im thinking that since I dont always give my cell number out that they must of bought my number off my mortgage broker. Do you guys think I should call him out on it?

Yup. Atleast you will get somewhere with that.

Nice, i went to Orlando last summer. I played about 9 rounds. Its was great. Where you playing?

Nice, i went to Orlando last summer. I played about 9 rounds. Its was great. Where you playing?

I actually have no idea, I know nothing about my trip.

I keep it that way and told me parents not to tell me anything, so it is more exciting when I get there and it's all surprise.

I only know the first course we are playing is the Mongolia (sp?) Plantation.

Without looking that up, my off-the-top-of-my-head guess is that's Magnolia, not Mongolia.

Just make sure you know the dress code.

Spoiler
mongolians.jpg

Thank you for putting that in spoiler tags. What on earth did you Google to find THAT?

Are you saying his family tree has no branches?

Are you saying his family tree has no branches?

Well, some of them are wearing pink. Or was that not to what you were alluding?

My rant: I am writing the world's most boring article. It is both tedious and endless. One of those cases where I seriously have to sit down and bleed it out, one paragraph at a time, as I bore myself silly. And I'm on deadline.

I am an idiot, right before leaving, I have a severe back pain in my lower back.

2 Aleve and all will be well.

I am an idiot, right before leaving, I have a severe back pain in my lower back.

Did you do something stupid to bring on the pain? If not, you're just unlucky. Hopefully it will pass quickly, it would be a bummer if it lasted the whole time you were on vacation.

I fell off a ladder at work Sun., my back was killing me Sunday night and yesterday. It's feeling better today, if the weather is decent tomorrow I'm going to the course.

Did you do something stupid to bring on the pain? If not, you're just unlucky. Hopefully it will pass quickly, it would be a bummer if it lasted the whole time you were on vacation.

I fell off a ladder at work Sun., my back was killing me Sunday night and yesterday. It's feeling better today, if the weather is decent tomorrow I'm going to the course.

I had gym class last period of the day today, and swore I wouldn't do anything active incase I got bad luck, but the floor hockey was so tempting I just had to play.

Now I know why the Mongolians were so feared by everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back