Official Rant of the Day

I was up around Lake George on Sunday, It was an incredibly beautiful day on the lake. Weather today here is awful. Lots of rain.
The only good part is she’s stopping by Villa Italia bakery before heading to the airport!

The only good part is she’s stopping by Villa Italia bakery before heading to the airport!

Have been there in Schenectady. You know it’ll be something good.

Have you thought about moving? It sounds like this is more of a haunted house situation that's out to get you than typical home repairs.
Fortunately wash, dryer, and water heater were covered under home warranty. AC unit TBD. We’re here for a minimum of 19 more months, so I just need to survive that long.

Headed to the doctors office. :(

You or the kiddos? Hope everything is ok
Me. Good news, rapid test and strep/flu are all negative. So, it’s allergy onset migraine we think. 😢

There should be a rule. If you are a fast food chain that’s main meal is chicken. You GOTTA have chicken. 😂

Went to Boston Market and they said sorry out of chicken tonight for dinner time. But they did have meatloaf available. 😆

There should be a rule. If you are a fast food chain that’s main meal is chicken. You GOTTA have chicken. 😂

Went to Boston Market and they said sorry out of chicken tonight for dinner time. But they did have meatloaf available. 😆

Me. Good news, rapid test and strep/flu are all negative. So, it’s allergy onset migraine we think. 😢
If you have any of the crap weather we do here it seems to be pretty common. Feel better

If you have any of the crap weather we do here it seems to be pretty common. Feel better
20-25 mph wind, dust everywhere, AND I mowed two days ago. Im a dumba**. This following up on the heels of a hell of a hangover is awesome. :LOL:

20-25 mph wind, dust everywhere, AND I mowed two days ago. Im a dumba**. This following up on the heels of a hell of a hangover is awesome. :LOL:
Trying to get all the suffering out of the way at once?

Trying to get all the suffering out of the way at once?
Apparently. Now I get to go play a 7500 yard course feeling like ****. :LOL:

Suffering bad with my back and sciatica these last couple weeks and stretching hasn't eased it, so think something has seized up in my back that needs my physio to crunch right

Theragun pondering is getting closer and closer to being a purchase to try and prevent days like this

At one point last year during the pandemic, there were a number of KFC places closed in our area as they didn't have any chicken.....

Current government ignorance. (n)

Apparently, when your doctor asks how you deal with stress "anger & alcohol" aren't the right answers.

Never tell them the truth.:ROFLMAO:

Blame it on Covid. :ROFLMAO:

The golf season in Minnesota is rapidly ending right on schedule. Halloween is the last day our club is open for golf.

DBDC6946-735A-4DAB-B852-2F650D66D501.jpeg:mad:

Back