Official Rant of the Day

This type of stuff bothers me. It isn’t marked as a parking spot but Mr Porsche thinks he can throw his car there every time he comes in. Do you think he would be upset if someone couldn’t see his car as it was so low to the ground and backed right into it? I think he would.View attachment 9046918
I just remembered - we had a new guy start at my company a handful of weeks back. He drives a Grand Cherokee, I'm guessing at least 5 years old. He diagonals across two spots in our parking lot:rolleyes:

I just remembered - we had a new guy start at my company a handful of weeks back. He drives a Grand Cherokee, I'm guessing at least 5 years old. He diagonals across two spots in our parking lot:rolleyes:
This was the all time worst I have seen. Not double parking, quad parking.

1637807866969.png

Yea see that is just silly and unnecessary - especially if you have a small number of spots.

This was the all time worst I have seen. Not double parking, quad parking.

View attachment 9047291
This just makes me laugh.

Why did I let my daughter talk me Into making the pies tonight. Ugh im going to need sleep to only have to wake up early in the am.

Why did I let my daughter talk me Into making the pies tonight. Ugh im going to need sleep to only have to wake up early in the am.
Just finished making my pumpkin pecan pie. Up early to make a pecan pie in the morning before the wife takes over the kitchen. :rolleyes:

Yes I would l love to hear my FIL story about his old job for the 100th time.

Aren't those the things that just make family holidays so great???

If it’s an interesting story, I don’t mind these kind of things…

You build a brand new building, and make the parking spots too small. Why. Do normal things.

You build a brand new building, and make the parking spots too small. Why. Do normal things.
As a guy who drives an F-250 crew cab, I approve of this message.

Why does the post count not update in real time?

Why does the post count not update in real time?
I think it updates every 5 minutes or something like that. We discovered it as we were approaching New Year and 7 mil.

Back