Official Rant of the Day

I know that multiple accounts for a single person is not usually welcome around here, but I really want to make another account named "Multi-Quote Police" that only posts explanations on how to use it.

I know that multiple accounts for a single person is not usually welcome around here, but I really want to make another account named "Multi-Quote Police" that only posts explanations on how to use it.

I don't think THPers would think any less of you if you posted some tips as BigDill. Telling you for a friend . . . .

I don't think THPers would think any less of you if you posted some tips as BigDill. Telling you for a friend . . . .
Yeah but I have a whole branding planned and everything. Red and blue flashing light gif, a saying like "Whoop whoop. You have been pulled over by the Multi-quote patrol. You have the right to remain efficient..." etc. otherwise, it just seems silly to me.

Yeah but I have a whole branding planned and everything. Red and blue flashing light gif, a saying like "Whoop whoop. You have been pulled over by the Multi-quote patrol. You have the right to remain efficient..." etc. otherwise, it just seems silly to me.

Please make sure you have that rave air horn thing going too.

Please make sure you have that rave air horn thing going too.
I live in Miami. Of course I have that ready to go. And at the end I finish it off with a solid "Dalè" in my Pitbull voice.

I live in Miami. Of course I have that ready to go. And at the end I finish it off with a solid "Dalè" in my Pitbull voice.

I had to google who that was. Im not ashamed to admit it :ROFLMAO:

All things gray. What happened to color? Why doesn't anyone WANT color anymore? I don't get it???

All things gray. What happened to color? Why doesn't anyone WANT color anymore? I don't get it???

Design goes in cycles, you can always call out the period by the predominant paint, countertops and cabinet color.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Design goes in cycles, you can always call out the period by the predominant paint, countertops and cabinet color.

We still have our GE fridge from the 70's down in the basement. Forget what that shade of brown/copper was called. :LOL:
Our kitchen is 80's blue/mauve. :eek:

I just don't know why gray is popular though? :unsure: It's not a "color" per se. It's like everything is a negative.
Have been frightened by some home interiors of all gray when searching for a property. So dreary. :cry:

We still have our GE fridge from the 70's down in the basement. Forget what that shade of brown/copper was called. :LOL:
Our kitchen is 80's blue/mauve. :eek:

I just don't know why gray is popular though? :unsure: It's not a "color" per se. It's like everything is a negative.
Have been frightened by some home interiors of all gray when searching for a property. So dreary. :cry:

Well blame that husband and wife on HGTV, she paints everything gray and put beat up wood on the walls.

Vanity top sitting in warehouse 40 minutes from my house awaiting freight delivery (scheduled today) is inexplicably not ready for delivery. I would really like to have a sink in the master bathroom again! On the plus side, I don’t have to do any installation work today.

My day has been spent watching mandatory training videos for work. Topics such as "three methods for lifting a box" and "the definition of "slippery" have been covered (hint: its when there is less friction between your foot and the surface than normal).

Ebay notifies me of all the pointless and stupid stuff I "watch" however the one item I am watching and really want the notification seems to go silent and I missed it. I could have had it for a steal! UGGHHHHH

No golf purchases today.

I took a chance on my way home and slid by my local watering hole to see if I could snag a spot on the patio. Started out with a table in direct sunlight. Elderly couple at the next table were complaining because "I have skin cancer". Once a large group leaves the only table in our area with an umbrella they break the tables apart and put said couple in the shade. Another elderly couple sits down at the other half of the table, and because it's not 100% in the shade try to adjust. Argument ensues, and umbrella is put back to shade couple #1.
Fast forward, I now have the table in the shade (seniority LOL). Everything is cool until a younger couple sits down, and guess what? Richard (real name, it was on his shirt) adjusts the umbrella to suit him and his girlfriend. I paid my tab, asked them if I could better adjust the umbrella for them since I didn't need the shade anymore and left.:banghead:

Ebay notifies me of all the pointless and stupid stuff I "watch" however the one item I am watching and really want the notification seems to go silent and I missed it. I could have had it for a steal! UGGHHHHH

No golf purchases today.
I always get offers for things that aren't even close to what I want. "Based on your recent searches, here's some left handed irons you might be interested in."

I always get offers for things that aren't even close to what I want. "Based on your recent searches, here's some left handed irons you might be interested in."
Yeah I look at it that i didnt need it right now.

Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s are brutal currently as they tend to be the longest days in the kitchen, 14 hours today and another 14 tomorrow. Thursday can’t get here soon enough

I'm fed up with FedEx lately. I ordered some product from Cobra over a month ago, I knew it would be delayed due to covid but it finally shipped last week and it has been sitting in the Michigan FedEx location for 2 days now and when I track it, it says pending. WTF does that mean? I'm not the first this is happened to with FedEx since covid started. They clearly don't have their act together. I want my stuff!!

I'm fed up with FedEx lately. I ordered some product from Cobra over a month ago, I knew it would be delayed due to covid but it finally shipped last week and it has been sitting in the Michigan FedEx location for 2 days now and when I track it, it says pending. WTF does that mean? I'm not the first this is happened to with FedEx since covid started. They clearly don't have their act together. I want my stuff!!
UPS has been similar. Had 2 packages ship from the same location. Both estimated to take 3 days. One got to me in 2 days. One went to California first then came here. Took 6 days in total.

Right there with you. Had a freight delivery scheduled for two days ago. It’s sitting in a warehouse 40 minutes from me and they won’t schedule a delivery because “it’s not ready”. What?! How did it get from CA to PA?! Arghhhh!

Yesterday a member-guest tourney that I won with the member last year was canceled due to Covid....will this madness never end?

Water shut off tonight? No outages and bills are paid, wtf!?

Now its back on... They must be reading my THP posts!

months later...i still dread going into work each day.

months later...i still dread going into work each day.

I may have missed a post or two, but it sounds like a clean sheet re-examination is in order.

My biggest career regret, in 40+ years, was staying too long at the fair too many times, and it ate me up. "I can fix this. It will turn around. I can make this work." But I couldn't, and it didn't, and deep down inside, I knew it. I would have been better off seeking a new place on my terms, cutting my losses, and moving on. It took me a long time to figure that my loyalties were misplaced.

Ken Blanchard says that you should be doing for a living whatever it is that makes you lose track of time. At the time my kids were teenagers, i had to qualify that statement by saying he wasn't talking about downloading mp3s, but it's a good place to start your thinking.

Back