Official Rant of the Day

It’s almost 8 pm, 92 deg out with crazy humidity plus the bugs are everywhere and we are outside at a graduation party. Im over this crap!

I’m at the DMV getting a new license from moving. If this isn’t a microcosm of society as a whole I don’t know what is. From the inefficient office to the people that seem to be completely lost

Back spasms.

It’s almost 8 pm, 92 deg out with crazy humidity plus the bugs are everywhere and we are outside at a graduation party. Im over this crap!
That was our Saturday evening as well. Almost oppressive the amount of storms and humidity we had going on coupled with the heat.

Flat tires!!!

in today's edition of I Can't Find Anyone To Work:

View attachment 9110878
Reminds me of when I “worked” for a local radio station 25 years ago. I was paid in free concert tickets and swag. It was a great trade at the time - I did about 2 hours of promo work before the concert and during the opening act and I got some pretty cool access to the bands.

But there is no way I would do it for a free lunch

I pulled in for gas at a place that is on the way home. I drive by a car that has a toddler on the mom's lap in the driver's seat and think I bet they are just pulling up to go inside.

Nope, they drive out and continue on their way. Come on people!

Well, yours is kind of the "modern" outlook. Back in my day we kids could be out all day. On our bikes, at the park, whatever! And yes, we were warned about strangers and weirdos, etc! We turned out fine! And we were out of our parent's sight as much as we were in it! We knew how to handle ourselves! I don't know what happened to that method of parenting!

Kids have an enormous amount of self-respect! If you don't remember that, you have just forgotten! And if allowed to develop properly, it will safeguard them for the rest of their lives!

Well, yours is kind of the "modern" outlook. Back in my day we kids could be out all day. On our bikes, at the park, whatever! And yes, we were warned about strangers and weirdos, etc! We turned out fine! And we were out of our parent's sight as much as we were in it! We knew how to handle ourselves! I don't know what happened to that method of parenting!

Kids have an enormous amount of self-respect! If you don't remember that, you have just forgotten! And if allowed to develop properly, it will safeguard them for the rest of their lives!
So, if you're parenting them well in other ways, they don't need seatbelts?

People who argue for the sake of arguing. This is 100% NOOOOOOOT a THP rant, it is a golf rant though, love me some know it alls on the interwebs.

I like how the ad title is for volunteers and then in the ad body it says work.

People complaining about humidity when it is less than 98%. You don't know what humidity is!!!!!!

People complaining about humidity when it is less than 98%. You don't know what humidity is!!!!!!
I know that 100% relative humidity means it's raining....... ☔

Yes first world problem but working 10 out of next 11 days and about 110 hours. Not looking forward to this.
I can sympathize with you. I have been averaging 4 doubles a week. Hang in there This too shall pass!

So, if you're parenting them well in other ways, they don't need seatbelts?

I don't recall saying anything about seatbelts! And I might guess, and it is a guess, that our folks were a bit more careful drivers than those driving today! There were no cell phones, DVD players, in dash screens, to take your attention away from the task at hand!

I love how the car companies try to market in dash info screens as safety "enhancers"! Just one more thing to take your attention away from the road!

Yes first world problem but working 10 out of next 11 days and about 110 hours. Not looking forward to this.

Hope that you are getting OT!

Why can't people follow simple instructions? I know you feel like you have to go above and beyond and solve everyone's problems, but a lot of times you have no idea what you're talking about, and have been told explicitly to send the call to the people that need to fix the issue.

******* toothache!
It’s not getting better and the timing couldn’t be worse. I will explain during WGP tomorrow so everybody can laugh

It’s not getting better and the timing couldn’t be worse. I will explain during WGP tomorrow so everybody can laugh
I'm betting you ate something @GolferGal told you not to and now you're in pain because of it. That's just a wife guess because we are always right but husband always have to try it anyway 😂

I'm betting you ate something @GolferGal told you not to and now you're in pain because of it. That's just a wife guess because we are always right but husband always have to try it anyway 😂
Sadly no. This is an older issue that has crept back up but it is crazy painful.

Sadly no. This is an older issue that has crept back up but it is crazy painful.
I'm sorry! Hope you are able to get it taken care of soon! Tooth pain is horrible to deal with!

Back