Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

haha crap i need more coffee!

It's okay, me too! Just remember team #7 is KB and the Sunshine Band :guitar: singing "Oh, that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh."

Some of you are straight up delusional. :smile:

I just know my teams gonna have confidence. Our goal is to put it on the green and let bulldog sink the putts. He's good from 100 and in right?

I just know my teams gonna have confidence. Our goal is to put it on the green and let bulldog sink the putts. He's good from 100 and in right?
He's got a good track record with the long putt. Is bulldog in now?

Now that is a decent strategy. Too bad it is going to take you guys 6 or 7 shots just to get to the green but the one putt thing will be impressive. Hehehe

WR throwing some bombs out there. Just remember 2nd place is pretty good

And one for you, since you will be all "Chunky'd" from drinking the sweet tea, you wont be much of a factor that round either!

LOL I am getting a serious reputation on this board and you guys haven't even see me drink yet!! And you clearly haven't seen me golf yet. I don't need to be hungover to not be a factor

LOL I am getting a serious reputation on this board and you guys haven't even see me drink yet!! And you clearly haven't seen me golf yet. I don't need to be hungover to not be a factor

Yeah but i have seen him do both and i dont think you guys will have any problems , just dangle a pilsner in front of him and he will just fall apart

Lmao! CL Has been chunky'ed before we've even arrived.

Poor cl. He has been labeled hanksdec before the outing starts...hehe

I sure hope he can live up to the billing. He's got big shoes to follow. The rental car. The elevator escapades. What will chunky do? Ha

I sure hope he can live up to the billing. He's got big shoes to follow. The rental car. The elevator escapades. What will chunky do? Ha
Sounds like he needs a camera crew to catch it all. LOL

Man I can't wait! The days are just dragging by.

Good lord!! I thought I was going to concentrate on golfing lol. Now I see we need some anchor man and quarter teams drawn up. I pick TC!!

I hope the movie is as good s the preview lol

or is it 'dehanksd?'
Poor cl. He has been labeled hanksdec before the outing starts...hehe

well there is a pool...

I hope the movie is as good s the preview lol

or is it 'dehanksd?'

well there is a pool...

Although its been a while since i've seen the movie i'm sure it has not changed that much . It starts out pretty good but the middle and end just suck, pretty predictable, it's over before it gets started, you guys will see what i mean, it's all hype lol!!!!!!

He's got a good track record with the long putt. Is bulldog in now?

Well last I heard he was; few months back. Have you heard recent news?

Back