Official THP Event Pondering Thread

Definitely going to enter my name into the Cobra event.

Indiana could be a reasonable drive so the Cleveland event is officially in my sights...

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

I'm not sure what will be in the cards this year. With so many awesome events it's tough. Biggest issue for me is the majority of them require airfare, hotel, possible rental car. So financially I've got to be careful. Weekend trips to the west coast are a little out of reach I think. But you never know what can happen I suppose.

I'm not sure what will be in the cards this year. With so many awesome events it's tough. Biggest issue for me is the majority of them require airfare, hotel, possible rental car. So financially I've got to be careful. Weekend trips to the west coast are a little out of reach I think. But you never know what can happen I suppose.
I'm with you there my man. If it's out of driving distance for me it's kind of hard because I can't justify taking a trip without Amanda. There's a few I got on my radar but not sure I'll be able to swing them.

Cleveland event.

With them all being in the midwest: cobra, Cleveland and Wilson all are high on my radar!!!

So many epic events. So little time.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I want another shot at a few courses!

Boulder Creek
TPC Las Vegas
The Hideaway....

All of the remaining events are on my radar, but the date on Cleveland could prove problematic if it's in August, since that is going to be a very busy month for me. I'm all about the Granddady, Cobra, and Wilson Staff events for sure, and hopefully I can talk the lady into letting me try for Vegas.

I'm putting all my marbles in the Bridgestone Championship out of what's left. I've never missed one, and I really hope this isn't the first.

I'm putting all my marbles in the Bridgestone Championship out of what's left. I've never missed one, and I really hope this isn't the first.
Rooting for ya dude...a championship mainstay!
Maybe another run with the "Real A Team"

Bridgestone is the only one that I have scheduled vacation for already. It's hard for me to get vacation time moved this year, but this time is already in place.

I have time off scheduled for the Bridgestone event - someone mentioned a possible invite to Sand Hills, around the same time. I hope I can get both worked into the schedule.
Hope the Wilson and/or Cleveland events can fit into the work schedule.
And the Grandaddy - I am certain that I can get time off for that one!! Everyone at work wants Xmas off, I am cool working then, so some switch-eroo can be done.

Rooting for ya dude...a championship mainstay!
Maybe another run with the "Real A Team"

For the record, I'm ok with being the B, C, or D team.

Well now it's the Cleveland, Cobra, Wilson, and grandaddy. Hopefully I can get into at least one!

Outside of the remaining two UST deals, I won't be able to enter any events. So, it's down to June and July for me... I'm hoping to get to Dallas once in the summer to play with the DFW boys, but not an official outing.

True Temper MVP Trip is #1

#TheGrandaddy

Wilson Event if i can make some things work

Looking forward to Bridgestone Championship and Cobra events now. Looking forward to some official THP events for me in 2016.

Well now it's the Cleveland, Cobra, Wilson, and grandaddy. Hopefully I can get into at least one!
Sounds oh so similar to myself!!!

I would like to be part of at least one more THP event this year. Just need to figure out which one is doable for me.

With the last signup for the year buttoned up, we're down to one event and one event only, hoping for a golden ticket(The Grandaddy)!!!

With the last signup for the year buttoned up, we're down to one event and one event only, hoping for a golden ticket(The Grandaddy)!!!

No doubt!

Already pondering the 2017 Cup. Can't imagine I'm alone

Back