OGIO.com daily contest

That's a nice bag, I kind of figured you would get the bottom of the barrel....hopefully Hester will let someone else win.

Nonsense!

Hester is da man- so envious. Let me know how that compartment for laptops/ipads works out. Secure enough to drop the backpack like my 8 year old would do his school backpack??!!

mtiger..my big laptop wouldn't fit in the compartment, but it's 18" so it's a huge computer. My netbook fit in there fine, and I would have no issues throwing it around or dropping it and worrying. The thing feels REALLY well made, and the compartment is pretty snug and very well padded. I think your 8 y/o would be fine. Even so, if you order one and don't think its sufficient, OGIO customer service seems awesome to work with. I'm sure they could help you out.

mtiger..my big laptop wouldn't fit in the compartment, but it's 18" so it's a huge computer. My netbook fit in there fine, and I would have no issues throwing it around or dropping it and worrying. The thing feels REALLY well made, and the compartment is pretty snug and very well padded. I think your 8 y/o would be fine. Even so, if you order one and don't think its sufficient, OGIO customer service seems awesome to work with. I'm sure they could help you out.
Thanks- seems like they have some really good sales on backpacks right now as well.

bump in case anyone would like to enter today.

Entered. Good stuff.

OP said ends 12/9 so not sure if entering now helps but it took the entry!

Think maybe the original page was referring to the golf bag giveaway. My understanding is that Ogio still gives something each day (maybe a laptop bag or something similar)

OP said ends 12/9 so not sure if entering now helps but it took the entry!

As mtiger says Ogio pretty much always has a giveaway going on. The current one ends on 12/19 checkout the home page http://ogio.com/ and scroll down halfway. It is the 1st of the 3 boxes across the middle of the page.

Bumping to remind folks to make their daily entry.

thanks! entered.

New contest ends on 1/31/12 so continue to enter daily everyone.

Awesome. I guess my morning ritual will continue for this contest. lol....

Thanks for the link.

thanks

Looks like they continue to run give aways. I'm in. Thanks.

Back