Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Does anyone have a travel bag they could lend me over the week of Thanksgiving? Looking for something to get my wife's clubs down to Florida with us. I will gladly offer you a six pack of your favorite brews.

Yea I have one you can use.

Same here. I have one if Colin's doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks dude. Soft side?

Yea it's a soft case. Used it to go to Florida this year and worked great. Can't remember which one it is, but I also have the club saver that goes in your bag that you can use as well.

Yea it's a soft case. Used it to go to Florida this year and worked great. Can't remember which one it is, but I also have the club saver that goes in your bag that you can use as well.
Sweet sounds good. Name your beer.

Never heard of that. Genrally available locally?

yea you can get it at giant eagle. think it's only sold in 4 packs though, which is perfectly fine with me.

I also have a set of iron covers that I can keep in the bag if you think you'd use those as well. I bought them just to keep on while traveling.

Anyone playing this weekend? I might be trying to sneak in a round saturday late morning or sunday afternoon

Anyone playing this weekend? I might be trying to sneak in a round saturday late morning or sunday afternoon

Going to try. Have a new rangefinder I'll want to try out

Going to try. Have a new rangefinder I'll want to try out

Ok let me know what's going on. I wouldn't mind playing the GBB a couple times

I was hoping to as well. Not sure what the family plans are.

I wish. In Savannah and Charleston and no golf in the plan.

Negative

I will be playing one of the days, but only time I can get out is the crack of dawn. Which is an hour earlier on Sunday, after clocks get turned back.

I will be playing one of the days, but only time I can get out is the crack of dawn. Which is an hour earlier on Sunday, after clocks get turned back.

Crack of dawn has moved to like 10am haha if I play Saturday it'll have to be early too

I might be able to do Saturday

Saturday morning is a possibility for me

The greens at Big Met were so much slower than 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Regional Rivalry

Ohio vs Michigan

Summer of 2016

Let's go!!!!

CAN'T. F'ing. WAIT.

Let's take to that state up north!

This will be epic!

Back