Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I believe I was correct on both counts! Lol

LOL! I only noticed what I typed after I hit reply so there was a quick edit after that! I was hoping you wouldn't catch it before the edit!

After the events of Saturday evening, my disdain for Michigan grew a bit... let's have some fun!

Regional Rivalry

Ohio vs Michigan

Summer of 2016

Let's go!!!!

This will be fun for sure. Can move to Mi if they need me to... :banghead:

Is there anywhere in this state that doesn't have aerated greens? I'm sick of playing plinko

Is there anywhere in this state that doesn't have aerated greens? I'm sick of playing plinko

greens in my area were done about 3 weeks ago. So, they have healed nicely so far. Come to NW Ohio...

My home courses haven't aerated yet. The greens are perfect right now.

I played Brookledge in Cuyahoga Falls a week ago and they were pretty well healed.

I enjoy playing Brookledge, it's usually always in good shape. Im going to get 18 in his weekend somewhere I haven't played yet this year. Thinking either Boulder Creek or Ellsworth Meadows, whichever can get me off the earliest tee time on Saturday.

Anyone wanna go to the Cavs game tonight? I have two club seats available for a pretty good price. PM me if you're interested

If anyone close to Indianapolis is interested, going to be playing Purgatory Golf course on Sunday. Right now it is a friend and myself that are playing and would love to have a couple more join us. Course normally runs for $75 on the weekends, but we will be able to play for $30.

Asked a few in Indy to play, but apparently Peyton Manning is coming to town and everyone is going to the game. :)

If anyone close to Indianapolis is interested, going to be playing Purgatory Golf course on Sunday. Right now it is a friend and myself that are playing and would love to have a couple more join us. Course normally runs for $75 on the weekends, but we will be able to play for $30.

Asked a few in Indy to play, but apparently Peyton Manning is coming to town and everyone is going to the game. :)

Ugh. The memories from that place. I miss it! Have fun out there Aaron

Ugh. The memories from that place. I miss it! Have fun out there Aaron

I haven't had the chance to play the course yet, so I am really looking forward to it.

I haven't had the chance to play the course yet, so I am really looking forward to it.
Good luck off the tee. So many times i was hitting blind tee shots that i thought were perfect but ended up being in disaster areas. And the ball is tough to find in the fescue lol but other than that it was great lol

11:45 Big met, hopefully the round doesn't take 4.5 hours like Monday

Totally forgot Browns aren't playing. oh well

Anyone wanna play tomorrow?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Anyone wanna play tomorrow?

Do you work for one of those companies that gives Veterans Day off? Because my company apparently hates America.

I wish and mine hates America too. Planning on working from home for a half day then playing. Or playing whenever lol

Playing 11:45 am at Big Met. GolfNow hot deal, for $10 or $12 I think. Still 1 spot left

Playing 11:45 am at Big Met. GolfNow hot deal, for $10 or $12 I think. Still 1 spot left
If it is still there in the morning I might pick it up.

Back