Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I've got 4 of 10 on the list.

Never knew Longaberger changed their name.

I've played one on that list! Should have been two but never made it to Fowler's Mill.

I've played one on that list! Should have been two but never made it to Fowler's Mill.
That needs to change. Such a fun course

those are eye opening rankings i would say i am partial to manakiki from playing weekly. probably the best elevation changes from the ones i have played. i would say fowlers, boulder and manakiki are my top 3.

Are you all full in the Roses Run deal yet?
You can split some of mine. Dont know if Ill have the extra funds for all 6 of mine this soon so we can split it of you want

You can split some of mine. Dont know if i can pay for all 6 of mine this soon so we can split it of you want

That could work thank you sir. It looks like my Firestone plans are falling through since there was a misunderstanding of the placement of the word under and 35 in the original discussions. I can't swing almost $4k. Yikes.

That could work thank you sir. It looks like my Firestone plans are falling through since there was a misunderstanding of the placement of the word under and 35 in the original discussions. I can't swing almost $4k. Yikes.

Yeah I was in the same boat. Glad I didn't buy into the deal with us moving.

hey can any of you guys change shafts maybe at a home workshop? i have been having trouble adjusting to my lower weight bio cell irons with an 85G shaft from my previous irons with 120G project x 6.0 shafts. i could throw in some cash for your time if someone could swap in the project X's into my new clubs. maybe just one at first to see if the feel is what i am looking for.

Ummmm sooooo.......yeeeaaaaaa. Let's play some golf!!!!

73e155e06140c5d93c3d7a122e6d7d95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one sexy looking forecast.

Gotta admit, didn't expect to hear "sexy" about gray and cloudy.

sexier than the alternative in Ohio.

look at it as a slump buster. Doesnt have to be a 10, just has to be be above a 3

Yea, sexy is a little much. Just hot enough to "hang out" with seems about right. Then again ntanygd760 and Gunner did play in sub 35deg temps with freezing rain. That is anything but sexy....to each is own I suppose.

I'll most likely mosey out here in NW Ohio sometime this week. Anything on real grass is an improvement

Looking to play Wednesday. Anyone in NW Ohio going to be getting out?

Working today around golf courses and see people playing makes me cry. Should have called off.

look at it as a slump buster. Doesnt have to be a 10, just has to be be above a 3

Everybody girl I knew in college had a DUFF
Designated Ugly Fat Friend
Ohio is the DUFF?

Everybody girl I knew in college had a DUFF
Designated Ugly Fat Friend
Ohio is the DUFF?

If we r the DUFF then that makes Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and West Virginia the collective FUPA

If we r the DUFF then that makes Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and West Virginia the collective FUPA

Not based on this analogy and use of weather....Interesting attempt though.

Look like you wan to go play over at the "Green Headed Duck Course"

Not based on this analogy and use of weather....Interesting attempt though.

Well for whatever other analogy....I feel it works well.

Hmm 60's in early march nothing to complain about here ....well maybe if the rest of the board has turned you soft.

Updated with Gunner added

Roses Run Deal

441-6
PhillyV-3
Gunner-3
Robman7-3
Maynard-3
Grins-10
Hickerad-4
Misike-4
Captaincaution-4
Ohio_Striker-4