Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Innnnnnn

As long as it's late April. I'm out of town in early April

If you don't mind a new guy tagging along.

Let me know when and where

I remember a cold wet weekend at Fox and Shale Creek... What dates did we set that up...?

I remember a cold wet weekend at Fox and Shale Creek... What dates did we set that up...?

Dont remember. But if we did that.....id hope everyone was bringing rain gear lol.

Of course the marquee matchup is Canadan finally stopping his evasion and playing me straight up, mano a mano.

Columbus it is :ROFLMAO:

🤣🤣🤣Guess that depends who grabs the bull by the horns.......as if columbus gets less rain than up here. So far youve both gotten a ton more snow. lol😬😬😬

Of course the marquee matchup is Canadan finally stopping his evasion and playing me straight up, mano a mano.

Annnnnnnnnnnndddddd hes busy that weekend. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣Guess that depends who grabs the bull by the horns.......as if columbus gets less rain than up here. So far youve both gotten a ton more snow. lol😬😬😬
we have gotten almost zero snow here haha

If we do Cbus we have Urbana with @OhioGolfer. Sure we can come up with another course or 2. I'll get a new thread going

we have gotten almost zero snow here haha

Same. In fact id go so far as to say, we havent had any measurable snow at all. a dusting mayyyyybe, weird. im fine with it though. lol

Yep. Just started it a bit ago. Time to find out how many we can get!

Hopefully not the END of April. Wedding anniversary the 26th. lol

Hopefully not the END of April. Wedding anniversary the 26th. lol
Mine is the 30th. Hoping to make the weekend before work

Back