Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Made it out for 9 during lunch today. Hopefully I can get down next spring with you fine people

You better treat @KY Golfer as well as you treated Luke...
I drove up today so he had no choice but to be nice, but as well as Luke, only Sean Toulon get's that treatment. 😁

It’s going to be a high 67° today, at the end of December, in Ohio. 🤯

34* and snowing here. High of 54 but rain/snow throughout the week.:mad:

I was hoping we'd have some mild weather before school started up again.

Too rainy here in Cbus unfortunately. Hoping to maybe get out next weekend though.

Too rainy here in Cbus unfortunately. Hoping to maybe get out next weekend though.
We look to have a window down here so I've booked a time for 12:50p. It's sure to be overcast and soggy from the rain the past few days but 60º+ in December. Gotta get it. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve got the bug to play but not sure if it’s strong enough to play in the almost frozen slop right now…

I’ve got the bug to play but not sure if it’s strong enough to play in the almost frozen slop right now…
That's exactly me... This season brings my life goals of simulator business back...

Any Bengals fans interested in tickets to the last game of the season vs the browns?

shoot me a pm.
Club Section 310 row 12 seats 3-4-5

kudos on a great season!

It's almost 40º and with the weather we've been having this feels like a great day for golf. Anyone getting out today? I'm going to play Potters Park at 2p since my home course is closed for the season now.

It's almost 40º and with the weather we've been having this feels like a great day for golf. Anyone getting out today? I'm going to play Potters Park at 2p since my home course is closed for the season now.
Wear a helmet 🤣😆🤣. Last time I played there you didn’t know where the ball or fore was coming from. Hope you play well👍

Wear a helmet 🤣😆🤣. Last time I played there you didn’t know where the ball or fore was coming from. Hope you play well👍
Yeah, this course can certainly double as a game of dodgeball especially in the summer. I'm banking on it not being very crowded today so hopefully I can squeeze 18 before it gets dark.

Yeah, this course can certainly double as a game of dodgeball especially in the summer. I'm banking on it not being very crowded today so hopefully I can squeeze 18 before it gets dark.
man, if i didn't have a work thing just blow up I think I would have been there...

soooo April meetup? anyone want to form a planning committee?

hmm

Back