Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

We need at least one more to have two groups of three. There has to be someone available to play! Might be the last chance of the year

um no, next weekend is semi-warm too lol

JB would honestly laugh out loud if he read that

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

I would join you fellas tomorrow as well but the 4 hour drive doesn't sit well with me. And the fact Mike wants to duck me any chance he gets.

I would join you fellas to moor as well but the 4 hour drive doesn't sit well with me. And the fact Mike wants to duck me any chance he gets.

Where ya at bro, im here and waiting

I would join you fellas tomorrow as well but the 4 hour drive doesn't sit well with me. And the fact Mike wants to duck me any chance he gets.

I think he's ducking you too

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I am right here. Just waiting on you.

Sorry I got a large group of thpers counting on me here, better come to the masses

Well guys I have to cancel and im not happy about it. My mother in law bailed on me. Forgot she had plans. Unless you guys dont mind me bringing my 3 yr old daughter along for the ride.

Well guys I have to cancel and im not happy about it. My mother in law bailed on me. Forgot she had plans. Unless you guys dont mind me bringing my 3 yr old daughter along for the ride.

Heck no, as long as she bundles up

Not sure course will want that on a Sat morning

And if any of u guys coming tomorrow has boxes to ship clubs in u do that need bring em along.

Are you looking for just club boxes?

And if any of u guys coming tomorrow has boxes to ship clubs in u do that need bring em along.

If I would have known when you were moving I had a few in the basement!

Yes club boxes

I have never thought about keeping mine, as I didnt want the wife to be tallying how many pkgs. Now I think it might be a good idea to start.

Hit'em straight and there is no question you guys will have fun.

Stop by my house for beers afterwards

I'm assuming were getting close to you mike
yha3y7ez.jpg

Crap ........i didnt see this untill now. i used to live on Frank rd right buy Tam'o i would have been down.

Back