Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I like Delaware other than that hole with the tree smack dab in the middle of the fairway. DUMB
That was my "aiming tree'.

anyone getting out over the weekend? @hedley_lamarr08 and I were at least having initial discussions about trying to meet up in the Columbus area. Not sure if schedules are some foot things I'm dealing with will allow it to happen but wanted to at least float the conversation out there.

Urbana CC Saturday at 1245 if anyone wants to play.
Man, I'd love to but probably shouldn't commit until I see how my broken toe responds from the charity scramble I'm going to on Friday. If you still have an open slot by Friday evening I may claim it but don't want to potentially take someone else's opportunity.

Man, I'd love to but probably shouldn't commit until I see how my broken toe responds from the charity scramble I'm going to on Friday. If you still have an open slot by Friday evening I may claim it but don't want to potentially take someone else's opportunity.

Just a heads up, they aerified today so I'm not sure what Saturday will be like, just incase you were wanting to play. I didn't realize they were doing it this week.

Awesome, played today and they ended up aerifying the whole course including tees, fairways and greens yesterday. I'll take care of the greens fees for you 3 tomorrow.
What time do you want us there? Range time? Matt and I will be there around 11:30. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What time do you want us there? Range time? Matt and I will be there around 11:30. Thanks.

I should be there around 12. The range should be open tomorrow, if it is they will have balls out there ready to go, it is right beside the parking lot.

In beautiful Shipshewana, IN today, Amish County. Going to play Heron Creek Golf Club in LaGrange, IN this morning while wife is at her Dahlia show.

Had a fun time yesterday! Thanks to OhioGolfer for the invite and Golfers Anonymous for letting xhail and myself tag along. I look forward to playing that course again when it heals up from aeration. Urbana CC is a beautiful track with interesting green complexes to say the least.

Last edited:
Had a fun time yesterday! Thanks to OhioGolfer for the invite and Golfers Anonymous for letting xhail and myself tag along. I look forward to playing that course again when it heals up from aeration. Urbana CC is a beautiful track with interesting green complexes to say the least.

Had a great time, been way too long since we've played, happy you guys made the trip. Definitely will have you back out when it gets all healed up.

Just a heads up, they aerified today so I'm not sure what Saturday will be like, just incase you were wanting to play. I didn't realize they were doing it this week.

My buddy wants to this week so I called one of our favorite courses for a Wednesday tee time, and the guy told me they were aerating Monday and Tuesday, and he wasn't absolutely sure that they'd be finished. He didn't want to book me a time in case we drove out there only to find the course closed. He told me to call Tuesday afternoon and he'd know. Well, that's not going to happen even though I appreciate him telling me that. Neither of us have any desire to play a course a day after the greens have been aerated! But hey, 'tis the season. And you have to put up with that if you want to putt on nice greens next year.

Ok, I’m in Wooster OH this upcoming weekend and looking to play on Saturday if anyone is open. I’d travel a little bit. Lookin for around 10am.

Anyone in or around Columbus able to play around 2:30 on Tuesday?

Back