Okay Upstate NY THPers

I like Golf, I like THPers, and I like Putters. should I go ?

Okay, change of pace.
Who is ready for some team action.
1 THPer as captain.
1 company person on each team
6 other THPers

2 days of action at Hiawatha Landing
Incredible Meet and Greet on Friday evening
Every golfer will be receiving a new putter of their choosing.
Education and testing pre-round

And a mess of fun that will make your head spin.

Oh, that's all?...sign me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, change of pace.
1 THPer as captain.
6 other THPers

This sounds like a great event. My better half is joining THP to have a shot at being part of the fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, change of pace.
1 THPer as captain.
6 other THPers

That sounds like one amazing time!

Those details sound pretty badass to me!

Sounds like a great weekend

If you're not pumped over this, you've got issues.

Pace changed, sounds like 2 events have hit my radar now. This sounds like a boatload of fun, can't wait to see how I can get involved

Very nice. As for testing I feel we have a moral obligation to give any equipment a fair test. Any OEM deserver s to have it equipment tested by participants. With out them we would not be in these positions to try new equipment and play some fantastic golf course.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Let me ask this question. Lets say there is equipment involved in this event and between that, the team atmosphere, and a ton of other surprises that will take place at this one it becomes a go to on your 2016 list. You decide you want to be captain and THP thinks you would be a good captain.

What happens post event to the gear? I guess the question is, do you need to know what the equipment is, before deciding on whether or not you want to be captain? Personally I think the captains do have a bit more skin in the game in terms of post event discussion. I could be off here, and its merely my opinion on the subject, but would like to hear yours.

Just curious....is the equipment at all fitted to the players who receive it? Some minimum measurements taken - like floor to wrist length? Shaft flex etc?

Just curious....is the equipment at all fitted to the players who receive it? Some minimum measurements taken - like floor to wrist length? Shaft flex etc?

For this event, its an interesting take, and more to come on that, but lets just say that every golfer that participates will choose and order exactly what they want out of the choices available, so they will have the ability to do so.

Shaping up to be a great sounding event.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a cure for the winter blues :)

I like how the event is putter oriented, the putter has been something that I have not changed and in person putter knowledge would be awesome. This event keeps getting better and it might be the only event this year I can go for.

Whoever the manufacturer is, it will be a great event.

Whoever the manufacturer is, it will be a great event.

no doubt about it, but I can't help it but to speculate which company it could be. I have a few companies in mind, and have spent a fair amount of time on their websites lately, but I will keep the names for me, as I am most likely wrong

no doubt about it, but I can't help it but to speculate which company it could be. I have a few companies in mind, and have spent a fair amount of time on their websites lately, but I will keep the names for me, as I am most likely wrong

I'll throw it out there that I think it will be Cure, why not speculate? It keeps the thread moving lol.

Full details will be coming soon including costs and signup

Looking forward to hearing more and throwing my hat in the ring.

Very interested, would be talking to myself though on the 6 hour drive.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back