Okay Upstate NY THPers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Something ****ing awesome is coming your way in May of 2016.
If you love playing.
If you love fun team atmosphere.
If you love learning about tech.

Its all going to be here soon.

Stay tuned...

Pretty freaking cool teaser!!!

Is this just limited to upstate NY or anyone who can find a way there, asking for a friend who lives 3 hours away.

Is this just limited to upstate NY or anyone who can find a way there, asking for a friend who lives 3 hours away.

Weird, I live > 3 hours and am intrigued

• Admin

Weird, I live > 3 hours and am intrigued

Open to anybody.
I just know the Upstate NY THPers have been asking for a THP Event, so we wanted to oblige.

Open to anybody.
I just know the Upstate NY THPers have been asking for a THP Event, so we wanted to oblige.
Sounds like a trip to see some family may be in order

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Where the f*** is upstate NY???? Oh wait I live there lol looks like im interested to say the least.

wonder if this will be something cool.

Awesome!! Cant wait to hear more!!

The hits just keep coming. Get excited!!!

That's right in my wheelhouse...I'm awaiting further instructions.

I think I am as well.

Awesome! Event coming to NY!

I am tuned in!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I hope he means the real Upstate and not the area just above NYC that the city folk think is Upstate.
:snicker:

Open to anybody.

A) I'm excited.
B) I'm all for more Northeast commutable events
C) Aren't the Upstate NY THP'ers part of regional rivalry, or have we already acknowledged that New England will be winning that event?
D) I want in...

Im intrigued and I live in Tejas

I hope he means the real Upstate and not the area just above NYC that the city folk think is Upstate.
:snicker:

While location is not going to be announced yet, I would think that any of the above would be pretty darn solid for something this awesome coming.
Although I think those up north will like the venue selected.

I won't even try and speculate courses, but secretly hoping for a late May date, first born child due the first week of May ☺

I won't even try and speculate courses, but secretly hoping for a late May date, first born child due the first week of May ☺

May 14th and 15th Harv...You might be cutting it a bit close.

Back