Oldest Club In Your Bag

How about Spalding Topflight Professional woods? Bought them in 1979...antique persimmons....

Oldest club for me is an ATV wedge.

X hot 20* hyrbid!! My go to

Sent from my SM-G900V

I game an original Nike Sasquatch driver I've had for about 10 years. Also have been gaming an original Seemore FGP the past few weeks. Neither have been able to be faded out of my bag. The quick 9 i played yesterday, I hit 6/7 fairways, and had 12 putts. Why switch what isn't broken? I guess I do have a new Seemore PTM on the way though.

Currently it's a tie between my 3wd and hybrid at 4years

I just bought a few backups to my 10 year old clubs off ebay, also just switched my 10 year old irons to a different 10 year old set.

My putter: a Wilson Ci4 with the fat shaft -- from the early 2000s. I used to go through putters faster than I go through toothbrushes, but this one continues to perform for me.

A Cobra Amp 4w, have had it in the bag (it really hasn't been out) for the last 2 years. It's not the farthest FW I've ever hit, but I rarely ever have a poor strike with it.

2002 Scotty Cameron Bulls Eye Platinum Blade Putter.

I believe my TEE 4 Wood and Nike SV wedges were both released in 2008. If we're talking what has been in the bag the longest - that would be irons, which have been there since December of 2012.

My Adams 3h is starting to look ridiculously janky. I just don't hit it often enough to justify replacing it.

Still the same answer as in 2012, this thread. It is the Srixon XX10 5 metal wood.

A Cobra Amp 4w, have had it in the bag (it really hasn't been out) for the last 2 years. It's not the farthest FW I've ever hit, but I rarely ever have a poor strike with it.

That's where I am with my 5 wood. I hit it well and I hit it straight. I can't bring myself to replacing it

After a complete bag overhaul it's my driver at 5 months old. Before that it was my irons at 2 yrs

Well the oldest club in the bag right now is a Dunlop Seve Ballestaros putter, thinking it's circa 1992, was my dad's old putter, just replaced my ping zing 3 wood, but I'll still put it in play just love the feel of it, also the bag itself is old, it was my dads also

Oldest clubs: my original Cleveland 588 GW and SW. Longest tenure in my bag: Mizuno MX-200 5 & 6 irons, 5 years maybe?

In my bag, the oldest is a Cleveland Almost Belly putter that is all of two years old! In my possession is a copper Ping Anser with original grip and shaft from 1973. It was my father's putter.

I have updated my bag over the last while, but my Odyssey White Ice Rossie Putter would now be the oldest club in my bag, and will be for some time to come. I just love the feel, colour of the head and now fitted with superstoke grip, it's the perfect combination.

Oldest Club in my bag is a Scotty Cameron. Red Grip (replaced, but still... "original"). I keep feeling like I need to replace it, even though I know it putts true.

Oldest club in my bag is probably my V Steel 3w. Unfortunately it is getting pushed out of the bag just as soon as I shaft up my XHP 4w. Then it will be my Hoylake putter.

Oldest club in my bag, which just went back into my bag, is my Tour Edge CB5 4 wood. I bought it last spring along with my driver, which is also in the bag...but NEVER for long.

Being sidelined with an injury is not good for my WITB. As of next week, my 4h, iron set, wedges, and putter will be sitting in my bag still with the plastic on....

I think its the Titleist 910F - believe its a year older than the j40 hybo, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Oldest Club In Your Bag

At this exact moment, the oldest club in my bag is a Spalding 6 iron from a set my dad made for me 20 years ago.

rDhEril.jpg

8dTg85n.jpg

Once my Baffler XL 7i arrives to replace it, then the oldest clubs in my bag will be the a12 OS 3H-5H and 7i-GW, which are about 1 year old now I think.

Last edited:
Back