Oldest Item In Your Bag?

Just_Brad

#GD 2023Legacy #HYFY - JB says "Be a Brad"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What is the oldest item you have in your bag? Be it a club, an accessory, knickknack or whatever.... what you got?

This is a great thread.
I just went and checked. The oldest in my bag was a box of band aids in a zip lock bag. I bet its 6 years old.

The oldest thing in my bag is an old poncho. Never been taken out of the bag, never once used..... but it has been in my bag since I started playing in my 20's, so it's been in there close to 20 years.

20200112_132015.jpg

Scotty Futura putter....the original. Has to be about 25 years old

Being i had just cleaned out my bag prior to traveling in November nothing really that old, however my bag itself that my clubs are currently in is probably the oldest about 5 or 6 years old. Really time for a new bag.

I have a couple of quarters from 1973 (PB score) and a divot tool I got in 2000 at a memorial tournament for a friend who had died from prostate cancer.

Ball mark tool. Been golfing 7 months so not to exciting in my bag.

Has to be the ball mark with the picture of my daughter on it. About 7 years old.

Titleist valuables bag. It is at least 10 years old.

Oldest is a ball marker from Royal Canberra dating back to 1989.

However, the bag itself deserves a mention. Top Flite Tour model and is still going strong since about 1996.

I have a small bag or ball markers, lol. I use an older Quarter, not the new ones with the states. has to have the eagle on the back and i always put it down with the eagle , head to wards the hole. I have the back in the there with 5 or 6 of them and a couple of bandaids, and triple antibiotic ointment, been around for years...

Back up divot repair tool from the Rawls course.

I think, besides that, the bag is the oldest thing, ha.

Ball marker that was given to me when I first started golfing.

A bag of pink tees my daughter gave me about 3-4 years ago.

Ball marker from my old job about 15 years ago. Won their internal golf tournament that year.

I've been using a Crown Royal pouch for my valuables for probably 8-9 years now.

In my AZ bag a $20 Nevada Bob's purchase by my Father, a Spalding Executive XE 1 Driving Iron. I use it like a Hybrid.

persimmon 5 wood

I have an 1899 Indian head penny that I use as a marker when it's dry out, it's quite worn and not worth more than face value. But it's unique so it never gets mistaken for someone else's

This is a great thread.
I just went and checked. The oldest in my bag was a box of band aids in a zip lock bag. I bet its 6 years old.
That was my guess for my bag, it's a bottle of bayer aspirin, I bet it's at least 8 years old, probably older.

Gotta be my 2008 ish TaylorMasde Burner HT.

A TaylorMade R11 4 wood (17*). I absolutely love hitting that thing, but it may be going by the wayside in March when I do a woods/hybrids fitting.

Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 I got it in 2008? but I think it was first sold in 2005.

Back