He is really hyping up today's release, should be interesting.
I wonder if it's a bunch of stuff, not just two putters.

Perfect timing too, since I don't buy more than one putter at a time and mine just arrived fifteen minutes ago :ROFLMAO:

That's a beauty Dan!

Sweet sweet sweetness. :cool:

I really badly need to get the grip changed on this Classic beauty. Never been a huge fan of the OS gripmaster offerings, and probably taking away from the experience a bit.

That said, it's kind of nuts. GSS in a deeper mill is something I've never experienced before. I'd argue with all my time into the Super Rat I've either got a preference or just need additional time to get acquainted with the very different sound.

Super intriguing. It's a more compact profile than my familiar oo9 or BB0 shapes, which is super interesting as well. I love how unique the experience has been so far. Would absolutely love to get it on a green that has some roll haha - we're running a bit sluggish here in Ohio.

Nice! What’s the likely turnaround?
Not a clue. Fortunately, Ohio sucks right now, so I'm hoping to hear from him this week to solidify what plans are, and then receive in the next month or two. That'd be fine with me.

Anyone know the price range for his customs? Didn’t see anything on his site about pricing.

Anyone know the price range for his customs? Didn’t see anything on his site about pricing.
Last time I spoke with him, he said that a typical custom order price is between 600-1k. Said base price is around 350.

That could have changed in the last couple months.

I have zero need for another putter, but I wouldnt mind getting on the books to see what hes all about.

Yes, you do.

Very much so you do.
I've gone back to a mallet putter for the last while. I gotta admit the performance has been there but I feel like mallet putters have no soul. I get no excitement when I take the cover off. But I'm making putts.

I've gone back to a mallet putter for the last while. I gotta admit the performance has been there but I feel like mallet putters have no soul. I get no excitement when I take the cover off. But I'm making putts.
See one of his latest insta posts;

Man that presses a lot of my happy buttons.

Back