You need to roll a SC long neck, any SC long neck with an insert.
It'd be pretty cool, however, anything that even sort of interests me from a Scotty perspective would cost somewhere between 1,800 and 4,500.... I'd have the Super Rat modified but @Space Bandito would disown me.

So, I think I'll just give Olson a shot. Considering my current Olson rolls like an absolute beauty, I think I am in good hands.

It'd be pretty cool, however, anything that even sort of interests me from a Scotty perspective would cost somewhere between 1,800 and 4,500.... I'd have the Super Rat modified but @Space Bandito would disown me.

So, I think I'll just give Olson a shot. Considering my current Olson rolls like an absolute beauty, I think I am in good hands.

Is the Olson a LN

This is true.

That HC is clean

His recent putters on Insta are amazeballs.

crazy intricate. His passion for the details is great.
And it helps that hes not a sh***y picture taker too, makes SUCH a difference in showcasing a product and making what already looks great, look even better.

Anyone following Olson's 12 days of Christmas releases?

He's already put up some beauties. Holding out for a long neck.
I'm watching but not buying:D

I have followed him for a long time. His stuff is beautiful. there are a lot of putter guys out there these days cranking out amazing looking stuff. I always wonder with putters like this if the function matches the form.

Holy crap @Canadan that putter is soooo sick

Seeing as my last name is pronounced the same i HAVE TO order something right????

Back