Top right is my personal choice with bottom right as second option
His screw necks are rad.

I asked him about twisting a long neck and he said simply that he'd not done one yet. Wondering if that means "yikes" or "why not" haha

second
row first column is my favorite

GSS Longneck

the little characters is cool on the back of the one putter

I think a cool touch would be the Cal lettering as your alignment aid
haha, for the alignment aid, I think it'd be cool to get one of his weird inserts in there.

On the sole, I kind of want him to stamp "hand made for Cal's Dad" :LOL:

I am kind of leaning on this look right now. Surely he can pull it off.

Thinking maybe a dancing "Olson" down the right side of the line, and then his logo inverted on the heel.

1578367619900.png

I am kind of leaning on this look right now. Surely he can pull it off.

Thinking maybe a dancing "Olson" down the right side of the line, and then his logo inverted on the heel.

View attachment 8921330
I think that would be really nice Dan. I love that clean cut off.

I think that would be really nice Dan. I love that clean cut off.
Ignore the awful rendering, here is what I was thinking;

1578368056303.png

I also really like the inverted logo stuff. Wondering if Logan can do with the "L" logo what Lamb did with the Lamb logo.

View attachment 8921334

I also really like the inverted logo stuff. Wondering if Logan can do with the "L" logo what Lamb did with the Lamb logo.
Maybe he could but looks so similar to the lamb putter. I’d want it different I think. Be different. Be original. Be you haha

Maybe he could but looks so similar to the lamb putter. I’d want it different I think. Be different. Be original. Be you haha
It is, but it isn't. It'd be his version, and I actually already own an Olson with a vertical "Olson" so it's still very much original.

Not to mention he runs the lines downward, just angles them to support his big Olson logo.

Continuing my madness, top line/button options haha! I am REALLY into the bottom left, which is some sort of insert.

View attachment 8921337
Out of those the insert is easily my favorite. I've never been big on those top buttons personally. The insert is pretty cool though.

I kind of like something like this too, with a better font.
EA0BE50F-8C34-4A59-8639-F6B573E2D1BC.jpeg

View attachment 8921334

Looks good

Continuing my madness, top line/button options haha! I am REALLY into the bottom left, which is some sort of insert.

View attachment 8921337
Out of those, bottom left for sure. The outtie belly buttons don't do much for me. :ROFLMAO:

Or just a simple line, but I think we go all in with this one.

I am so into that one.
Nothing simple should be on this final product, only cool blue things. :cool:

Nothing simple should be on this final product, only cool blue things. :cool:
haha, oh, blue paintfill is a real thing.

Debating whether I want the golden finish or go with the basic no finish look. I LOVE the way the high buff looks on the face and outer bumpers, while keeping a matte finish on what you look down at.

haha, oh, blue paintfill is a real thing.

Debating whether I want the golden finish or go with the basic no finish look. I LOVE the way the high buff looks on the face and outer bumpers, while keeping a matte finish on what you look down at.
If you're going to do any sort of unique milling, a polished face is a must. Gotta show that bling off!

If you're going to do any sort of unique milling, a polished face is a must. Gotta show that bling off!
milling isn't going to be crazy, but no question high buff is in play.

I'm hugely found of shallow milling and this won't be any different.

milling isn't going to be crazy, but no question high buff is in play.

I'm hugely found of shallow milling and this won't be any different.
High buff is a must I think

Back