On Sale Now: THP Custom Golf Towels

This is really slick!!! I think I need a green logo one.

edit: Boo hoo, after checking green is sold out. Maybe blue then

I use a blue one and it looks great.

GREAT idea! Did you do that yourself, or have it done?

My mother in law did it, but according to her it was very easy. It didnt take much time at all and came out great. I am sure anyone who offers that service can do it quickly, like any kiosk in the mall or something.

Got mine. Love it. Also now want to get mine monogrammed or something. Thanks for that. :)

My mother in law did it, but according to her it was very easy. It didnt take much time at all and came out great. I am sure anyone who offers that service can do it quickly, like any kiosk in the mall or something.

Do you think that lady who sprays perfume in your face can do it? How about the guy with all the toy helicopters?

Do you think that lady who sprays perfume in your face can do it? How about the guy with all the toy helicopters?

If they have an embroidery machine and offer that service, then yes. Except for the people who sell the cell phone cases and the no tie shoelaces. They probably won't be able to help you. Pro tip: try to find a mall with Chick-Fil-A so you can have an enjoyable lunch while you wait for your towel to be embroidered.

This showed up today.
95f013fca0702ddc7ea1cc28d954d37b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back