On Sale Now: THP Custom Golf Towels

Mine arrived today as well. Thanks Morgan! I know my address was giving some issues but no worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad it made it. No matter how many different ways I tried it, USPS kept saying it was invalid, I was so worried it was going to get lost.

Got mine today too! They look great. Really like the grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine came today too, thanks again!!

fa8e0f9693e4b0298dec224371d0bf4a.jpg

Got my green one on Saturday....Thanks !!

I just got my green and gray towels, and they look AWESOME. I was expecting a flat white with green/gray outlined logos. My green towel is more like a gentle green towel, with a solid green logo, and I love it!

Mine got here today: looks great!!
e07d8b4463e69f1b33ff8dd463ca00f1.jpg

Mine arrived today as well, will be immediately going on my bag.

Got mine today too! Looks sharp! Be cool to run into someone with one of these on the course. I'll have to keep my eye out.

****, I can't believe I almost missed this! Life has been hectic lately and I've been out of the loop (golf and THP) for a few weeks now. So glad I saw this thread! Grey and White ordered. Thank you so much Josh and Morgan. My towel should be here when I get back from my next two week hitch. Whoop Whoop!!!!

Received mine yesterday, they look feel fantastic, so clean looking, I want to put into play but don't want to get them dirty, Ugh. Oh well I purchased 3 so I guess 1 will be ok

I got two in the mail today, blue and green, and they both look amazing hanging on the side of my golf bag. Thanks JB and THP for the awesome swag - a worthwhile quality purchase.

Last edited:
These are really nice! I can't wait for the rain to stop so I can actually use them while golfing!

These are really nice! I can't wait for the rain to stop so I can actually use them while golfing!

I got mine late last week, love it. They are perfect for playing in the rain so get your arse out there.

I got mine late last week, love it. They are perfect for playing in the rain so get your arse out there.
Yeah, I don't play in the rain on purpose!

Any plans to do a grey towel with green logo ? White is a deal breaker for me in our sloppy Ohio conditions.

Any plans to do a grey towel with green logo ? White is a deal breaker for me in our sloppy Ohio conditions.

That design is only offered in the color combinations we have in the store, we tried to get different color combos but that wasn't possible.

That design is only offered in the color combinations we have in the store, we tried to get different color combos but that wasn't possible.

Ok thanks for letting me know

Got mine Wednesday. The quality is very nice, I like it! Thankfully I hadn't put in action yet for yesterday's debacle of a round.

Got mine today. Very very nice towel. Hopefully I’ll get all dirty tomorrow.

Added a little something to my awesome towel.

IMG_71802.JPG

Just attached a blue one to my bag for the weekend with THPers.

I just ordered a green one.

This is really slick!!! I think I need a green logo one.

edit: Boo hoo, after checking green is sold out. Maybe blue then

Back