One club challenge

If I picked 1. It would have to be my Wilson Staff 2U.

I still regret getting rid of my Fly Z 3/4w the thing was money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be shocked if I find a hybrid that works better for me than the D200s do so I'll go with those.
Typically wedges are the clubs that tend to stick in my bag for the longest amount of time. Adjusting to new ones tends to take me awhile so it's easier just to stick with what I know until the grooves are toast.

Right now for me my putter has been pretty solid. Still, I'm pondering a Toulon Indy.....

I'm not sure if it counts, but my iron set is that way. No interest in changing.

My putter has been in my bag since 1998. It is a SC, SS Teryllium long neck putter. Just love the feel, weight and the fact that it's face balanced.

This really isn't a challenge but more thought process. I have been back an forth on buying a new putter (O-Works #1 Wide) but there is nothing wrong with my MXM #1 Wide. In fact i am thinking of buying another MXM because I roll it so well.
It would be faster to get a MXM 1W than a new O-Works 1W!

The one club for me that is absolutely a staple in my bag is my Callaway Alpha 816 5 wood. That club so so good for me!

I (incorrectly) assumed this was a "what single club would you use to play an entire round?" Thread...

I went to a demo for the Wilson C200 irons months ago and liked the 7 iron a lot. When Golfsmith had their going out of business sale I found two brand new 7 iron demos that were $15 each and bought them both. I am using this now instead of my X2Hot iron.

I'd say my putter. Definitely my putter. It's been trusty for a long time and I think changing it would be a mistake.

My putter for sure. Helped me a significant amount and I have no desire to try anything else right now.

My Callaway 2Deep works and I'm trying not to replace it with an Epic 13*. My Titleist 503h driving iron works and has been in my bag all but a few months the past 9 years.

I have to say my J40 driver. That club just does work for me and each time I do experiment I go right back to it.

Being a guy that buys 2 or 3 pair of shoes, when I find ones I love... A backup putter or wedges, or whatever isn't really a bad idea, from my point of view... For me, now... a duplicate Axis 1 Eagle might the way to go, it's been a great putter for me

That's my 54* wedge. It's old and needs to be replaced because I'm sure the grooves are shot but I'm just so comfortable with it around the greens.

Razr x tour hybrids I never think about changing them.

Great big Bertha driver. It changed the driver game for me and I'm actually confident with that club now. It would be silly to change honestly.

My TEE XCG6 3 wood with the Matrix black tie in it...I have pondered many times about buying a backup or 3 and just putting them away in the closet in case something happens to the one I'm currently gaming...I haven't found anything out there that I hit any better off the tee, many drivers included...it's long and usually in the fairway...i've pondered the mini drivers and put them side by side on the simulators and I just can't justify spending the money on anything else.

My putter, used it on my high school golf team, and I'm twice the age now!

I have two clubs in my bag with that kind of status... Both are Alpha 815 hybrids. Play one at 19 deg, and one at 22 deg. Best hybrids I've ever gamed, and I honestly have no thoughts of even trying other options, right now.

Yeah, that one club for me is my 815 3H with HZRDUS Black that I replaced like an idiot, but that problem has since been rectified and it's back in my bag. Is is a MISSILE launcher.

Done it with my seemore in 2013 and havent looked back

Maybe not a specific model but a see more or cure putter, I'll always have one in the rotation, I've strayed previously, but always keep coming back.

18°ish Callaway UT...just so comfy.

Back