Titleist for this guy. Not sure I could game anything other than Vokeys and have confidence.

Titleist

I would probably say Cobra. I don't really think there's a bad choice right now among the major oems.

Titleist for me.

If I look objectively to the equipment I have played my best over the years it would be PING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it has to be someone who produces all 14 clubs and a ball, then?

If that's the case, Callaway.

If not, Cobra with Cleveland/Srixon to cover putter & ball.

For life? Maybe Titleist due to irons through putter.

Callaway for me probly. Just so I can have my chipper. Otherwise I would probly do titliest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd feel very comfortable choosing Wilson Staff.

Its a tough choice, because I really like Taylormade,

But since Callaway seems to know whats up with their latest offerings, You really could not go wrong with Callaway.

Next time I update my bag for sure I'll end up with Callys.

Callaway for me, ball too

Ping. I've had a lot of good luck with their irons and woods and I think they are the type of company you can trust long term.

Wouldn't do it. Never know when things are going to change considerably with a company and they go from being a quality producer innovating with the best of them to being a house brand for Wal*Mart.

Depends on how much I can modify the product. If it's got to be off the rack, then Titleist. If I can get the clubs customized as much as the pros, then I've got half a dozen to a dozen brand choices that would work just as well.

As much as I like Callaway right now, I'm with Mancest on this one. I don't think I commit forever as you never now when things are going to to change for the worse anywhere so I'm not sure I could commit. If there was no change Callaway all the way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Callaway

Callaway for me

Callaway because of putters if nothing else!

Add me to the Callaway train. Consistently good releases and tech, fantastic customer service, and bargains galore on their pre-owned site.

Could that change 10 years from now? Of course... just as any and every OEM could hit major road blocks.

Titleist is the easy choice for me. Second place would probably be Taylormade or possibly Callaway.

I'd be comfortable with Bridgestone, Callaway and Titleist. TM doesn't make the list mainly because I've only liked one of their hybrid offerings in the last several years.

I could make Ping work. After that I'd probably choose Callaway or Mizuno.

Would have to be Titleist. Always felt their clubs, balls, bags etc all around have always been the best, particularly if you want an overall set in one brand.

Ping or Callaway.

Back