Couldn't do it myself. I'm sure that a full bag from any OEM would work just fine for me if I was properly fitted, but I would really hate to be limited to just one with all the great stuff out these days. I'm thinking it would take most, if not all, the fun out of trying new stuff for me.

Add me to the list of guys playing Callaway.

In my opinion,the answers to this question say a lot about the strength of a brand. When wethink about hypothetically agreeing to play one OEM for life it takes the focusoff of a certain driver or iron series or a certain celebrity that currently is paid to play the brand and speaks to how much we trust thecompany.
While my answer is Ping, it sure speaks well of Calloway that so many responded with their name.

Callaway. Have always played them

I'd have to say Titleist. Right now I think Callaway is making some fantastic clubs, but they have made clubs in the past that I just didn't like at all. Titleist seems to always have an offering that I look at and think "I could see myself playing those".

Callaway without a doubt.

You'll revisit this answer soon enough. Trust me.

I bet so. The only reason I didn't include WS is that I've never hit their metal woods. Irons are great across the board, wedges and putters look good, but I've never gotten a swing on the woods. That's what makes Driver vs Driver even more exciting-getting to experience something completely new for me.

Callaway.

Ping. The only OEM offering LH versions of every one of their clubs.

Callaway.

Count me in for Callaway

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cobra baby - F6+ F6 hybrids Forged Tec irons King Wedges and the Cobra putter I've got bagged right now

With Cleveland not making clubs, I'd go with Titleist.

Another vote for Callaway.

I would say Mizuno, I improved the most when I was playing there irons.

Calloway and If I for some reason couldn't get them then Mizuno.

I would say Callaway but I'd be afraid they'd release another Diablo line or similar. So I'll go with Consistency and say Titleist

Titleist

My first choice is a toss up between Callaway and Titleist. 3rd/4th/5th spots is a toss up between Bridgestone, Mizuno, and Taylormade.

Back