One Rule of Golf You have Never Broken

I don't think I've ever had too many clubs in the bag.

Just wait until you get your SCOR's. Then you'll have some deciding to do.

amen to that! Just got mine. How do you get 5 wedges into the bag?

I'm not sure there is a rule that I haven't broken. If there is one, It's probably just because I haven't had an opportunity.

I'm above the 14 club limit any time that I play unless it's in a tournament. Heck, usually I have two full bags on my cart... and that's if I'm not trying anything new.

I have never used profanity in any capacity. Never know when someone will be offended. I don't know if it's an unofficial rule but etiquette wise it's my rule!

I have broke them all!

Early on i broke rules partly because i didn't think i'd actually end up enjoying golf. I didn't play organized golf in High School. Now i try to play straight up but occasionaly throw an extra club in the bag to play around with.

I have never used profanity in any capacity. Never know when someone will be offended. I don't know if it's an unofficial rule but etiquette wise it's my rule!

Wow that's impressive, but not sure its good for the game. The pro's do it and they say you should talk to the ball, so why not let it know what you are thinking, lol.

haha. my setup will be actually be replacing my 9 and PW so I'll be ok (41,45,49,53,47). I would like a way to sneak an F5 in without taking a club out though. :act-up:

Wow that's impressive, but not sure its good for the game. The pro's do it and they say you should talk to the ball, so why not let it know what you are thinking, lol.
Hey,it's just my nature....my wife swears enough for both of us!

Using alignment aids on the course

Teeing up anywhere but the tee box

14 club rule

Most others I'm sure I've failed to follow at one point or another

walking through someones line on the putting green. I love my Granddad to death but he kills me by doing that. It may just be mental but I will not make a putt if he walks in my line. Never fails. I will have a 3ft for birdie he will lag up right in my line and then stand in it to tap his in.

walking through someones line on the putting green. I love my Granddad to death but he kills me by doing that. It may just be mental but I will not make a putt if he walks in my line. Never fails. I will have a 3ft for birdie he will lag up right in my line and then stand in it to tap his in.

Not a rule, that's an etiquette situation. This usually doesn't bother me much.

Not a rule, that's an etiquette situation. This usually doesn't bother me much.

Yep, it only becomes a rules situation if it's done intentionally.

To always have fun.

I've never used an illegal ball or driver. Not by choice. I'd like to test them out just to see the difference. Anyone remember the Desperado golf ball? Do the illegal drivers and balls make a lot of difference?

I always use the same tee box. It's just the first thing that popped in my head!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm honestly not sure. When I first started playing I had no regard for the rules, I cheated like a dog lol. I rolled balls, took mulligans, grounded clubs in hazards lol.

I'm sure that I have broken them all, but as long as I can remember, I've always had 14 clubs or less in my bag.

In 40 plus years I have never been late for my tee time!

How I tee up in the tee box - 1 ft behind the tee markers. Never have used a non-conforming ball or club or equipment.

Otherwise I think I've broken almost every one of them at one time or another.

I can definitely say that without any doubt in my mind I have....

Broken the 14 club rule

Many times

I've never used non conforming equipment. Otherwise I've not always been 100% honest haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I play so poorly that rules don't matter to me

Back