Ordering Checks On-Line?

pattyblind9golf

Reaction score
Does anyone order checks on-line? When the Mr. went to the bank to re-order, it cost so much that the teller actually told him to order on-line. Seem sketchy to me, but does anyone actually do it? Been burned by doing so? Do you have anyone you order from regularly?

THANKS!

I've never ordered them online, always used Deluxe Checks or one of the many others out of the ad in a Sunday paper. I have so many checks and use them so infrequently that I will probably never have to order checks again as long as I live here unless I change banks.

I always order online from the supplier that the bank uses and so far,haven't had a problem.

I now order directly through my bank and get them free because of the types of accounts we have but have ordered through here in the past: http://www.currentcatalog.com/~Checks.html

Lots of options online.

Checks.... What's a check? I didn't know people used those anymore.  wish I could help but I haven't used them in years.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Patty, if you really need physical checks it's much cheaper just to buy the check paper and print it out yourself using the software that they give with the starter kit (or Quickbooks if you're using that). If they are able to accept checks through the mail (invoices and such) go through your online banking bill pay through your bank. It's probably free, if you need to do a stop most of the time that's free, and a lot of the larger B&M's will guarantee the delivery of a mailed check. In comparison if you're using a physical check to mail out to a vendor for example, you're at the mercy of USPS with no guarantees.

I've never ordered them online, always used Deluxe Checks or one of the many others out of the ad in a Sunday paper. I have so many checks and use them so infrequently that I will probably never have to order checks again as long as I live here unless I change banks.

I no longer have any bills where I must use a check, so I'm guessing the box and a half of checks I now have will last me the rest of my life. I can't tell you when I last wrote a check but it has been a very long time.

I don't write many checks anymore, but the last few times have been done online and we haven't had any problems. The place we used took a while though, so don't wait until you're on your last check! I'll have to ask my wife if she remembers the name of the place we ordered ours from.

I use online banking alot and we have to use checks for the biz and some personal bills. It is cheaper to get checks online through our online banking. There is an order checks area where it will auto find my banking info and I know it is secure. If you don't use online banking they may have a link from their main website.

If you have to have physical checks, I like walmartchecks.com. I hate Wal-mart in general, but their checks website service is very good and very affordable. Good selection, great price, quick service.

I now order directly through my bank and get them free because of the types of accounts we have but have ordered through here in the past: http://www.currentcatalog.com/~Checks.html

Lots of options online.

+1 for this company. Have ordered checks and address labels from them for years.

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

Checks.... What's a check? I didn't know people used those anymore.  wish I could help but I haven't used them in years.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Last time I wrote a check was to pay my pager bill. J/K

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

Patty, my wife and I have ordered online from Styles Checks without any problems for quite some time.

If you have to have physical checks, I like walmartchecks.com. I hate Wal-mart in general, but their checks website service is very good and very affordable. Good selection, great price, quick service.
We usually get our checks through Sam's Club. Probably the same place in the end. Cheap, fast, nice selections and zero problems doing it online.

Back