Haven’t been on THP much recently... glad to see an active thread for SEPA. I’m in Collegeville, so convenient to the 422 courses. Didn’t get out much last year (only 8 rounds), but hoping to change that this year. Definitely want to play a few rounds with some THPers!

Wondering the same thing we are playing there Sunday...

I’ll let you know if there’s any reason you should bail on Sunday.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t been on THP much recently... glad to see an active thread for SEPA. I’m in Collegeville, so convenient to the 422 courses. Didn’t get out much last year (only 8 rounds), but hoping to change that this year. Definitely want to play a few rounds with some THPers!

Glad to see you back on here Will. Had a good time teeing it up with you at Olde Homestead and I think Golden Oaks a couple years back, hope we can do it again sometime soon!

Glad to see you back on here Will. Had a good time teeing it up with you at Olde Homestead and I think Golden Oaks a couple years back, hope we can do it again sometime soon!

Enjoyed that as well.. Olde Homestead was a good one. Wasn't me at Golden Oaks - although I've been meaning to play that one. Maybe this summer!

Wondering the same thing we are playing there Sunday...

Broad Run was in great shape. Greens are soft but not too slow. Pace of play was even pretty respectable.

Three rounds in the Poconos this weekend Hideaway Hills Blue Ridge Trail Mt. Laurel. All the courses were in great shape. Only problem was the ranger at Hideaway Hills telling us on eight we were thirty min. behind but finished nine holes in Two hours fifteen mins.

Three rounds in the Poconos this weekend Hideaway Hills Blue Ridge Trail Mt. Laurel. All the courses were in great shape. Only problem was the ranger at Hideaway Hills telling us on eight we were thirty min. behind but finished nine holes in Two hours fifteen mins.
That's really annoying. A ranger should assess the situation 2 groups ahead of this group and who's behind them before saying anything.

Not trying to argue, but 9 in 2:15 has you on track to finish in 4:30; thirty minutes off the pace if they set it at the typical 4 hrs.

Broad Run was in great shape. Greens are soft but not too slow. Pace of play was even pretty respectable.

I agree it was in great shape and we had a ton of fun. I am a little annoyed that they no longer smoke their wings; those things were delicious.

Playing Ledgerock tomorrow in the GAP Member Play day anyone else? I know a few people played there with Chris, if you're around got any tips?

Playing Ledgerock tomorrow in the GAP Member Play day anyone else? I know a few people played there with Chris, if you're around got any tips?
That place looks really nice. Let us know how it looks after done.

I recall that course being a tough walk on a hot day. Fun track that i would love to play again.

I recall that course being a tough walk on a hot day. Fun track that i would love to play again.

Then grumpy ranger. Odd to see a course call pace 4:30 - that invites some SLOW rounds.

Wish I could have joined for this for sure, I played it with Chris a couple years ago and really enjoyed the course. It's tough but fair, and visually stunning. Pretty legit walk though, lots of hills on that property. I don't recall any specific tips other than to say that the course plays firm and fast so plan accordingly...

My BIL canceled for a Saturday morning round at Iron Valley. Tee time is 7:45. There is an event or tournament later in the day so early tee times are shot gun start. Greens fee with cart is only $35. Anyone interested?

My BIL canceled for a Saturday morning round at Iron Valley. Tee time is 7:45. There is an event or tournament later in the day so early tee times are shot gun start. Greens fee with cart is only $35. Anyone interested?
I wish I could, but I’m pretty sure I know what hell would rain down on me if I booked a tee time on my wife’s birthday :LOL:

I wish I could, but I’m pretty sure I know what hell would rain down on me if I booked a tee time on my wife’s birthday :LOL:
There is only so much time you can hide in the quarries before she finds you...

That place looks really nice. Let us know how it looks after done.

Ledgerock was incredible, what beautiful course! Greens were stimping high compared to what we usually play(I would hate to see them dried out) and sticking approach shots was tough. I played my worst round of the year(kept pulling my irons(I think I maxed out on 4 par 3s)) but still had a ton of fun. My buddies finished 1st and 3rd in the senior division. They got lucky on a few shots; I was playing from the greens and they were playing from the whites so they had me as a guinea pig all day; there are a few holes where target golf is required...

Wish I could have joined for this for sure, I played it with Chris a couple years ago and really enjoyed the course. It's tough but fair, and visually stunning. Pretty legit walk though, lots of hills on that property. I don't recall any specific tips other than to say that the course plays firm and fast so plan accordingly...

You walked it! OMG I couldn't imagine that.

I'll be working in the Philly area next weekend (Levittown, PA and Moorestown, NJ) and will likely have some downtime on Sunday. Just curious if anyone in the area would be interested in teeing it up? It would have to be somewhere that rents clubs, I won't be traveling with mine. I'm willing to drive an hour or so if necessary.

I'll be working in the Philly area next weekend (Levittown, PA and Moorestown, NJ) and will likely have some downtime on Sunday. Just curious if anyone in the area would be interested in teeing it up? It would have to be somewhere that rents clubs, I won't be traveling with mine. I'm willing to drive an hour or so if necessary.

Wish I could buddy but I'll be tied up pretty much that whole weekend. I'm sure someone will be playing though who you can join!

Back