White? You can do that? Really? Haha. It looks good very clean.

In my defence Scrap, they were originally black, but I have tried a couple colours looking for something to change them to and from the few I have tried up to now, the 'plain white' suits me fine so I will try and stick with it for a while

White? You can do that? Really? Haha. It looks good very clean.

Well, he is a doctor... or at least he played it on the internet once :)

Updated my ACP's, not orange but red with a touch of silver.

jy8a7asy.jpg

I posted this in the SeeMore thread but it fits here as well. My new SeeMore SB2c:

ygedenum.jpg

y7e8eqar.jpg

e8emuder.jpg

a8u7yty8.jpg

Like the blue dev!

Wow. Read through a bunch of this thread and I need to do some more of this. I stamped/filled my initials on my Vokey wedges and that went pretty easily. Thinking about changing some colors to match my bag (white/neon green Ogio). Will have to play around and practice with some old wedges I have. Is the general consensus to use model paint or the paint pens? Does anyone have a step-by-step guide?

That's it. I think I am going to pick up some supplies tonight. Neon Green....

There's a new Hobby Lobby opening up in town, which has my wife (a rampant seamstress/crafty person) happier than a pig in poop. I suspect it would be very easy to convince her to throw some Testor's paints into her shopping cart. I think my irons are about to get considerably more sky blue and orange.

Overly audacious idea: Paint-filling the inverted cone ring on my Burner 2.0's.

Paladin - I'd love to see that. I have some RAC OS2's that could use some sprucing up and would love to see how it turns out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Going with the Pink Out with my Si3. Got a pink 1.0 super stroke waiting to be put on.

Before.
yne8yvuj.jpg

buzudazu.jpg

After. It's testors Magenta.
zyjazyny.jpg
y7e5e9e5.jpg

y9aje2u2.jpg
natery8a.jpg
Murdered out the bottom blacked out the top sight lines and 'Merica-nized the top. Still changing things but I'm happy with the outcome so far.

These recent SeeMore jobs have been fantastic! I am starting to get the paint fill itch again. Time to scratch it.

i am not new to paint filling my clubs, i have used quick dry paint pens, and car touch up paint, but i am testing out testors paint can any one tell me the dry time on these enamel paints before using a thinner to remove excess paint?

Paint Fill Tools

i am not new to paint filling my clubs, i have used quick dry paint pens, and car touch up paint, but i am testing out testors paint can any one tell me the dry time on these enamel paints before using a thinner to remove excess paint?

The longer you wait the better but usually and hour or 2 is sufficient. And I used Isopropyl alcohol and q-tips to remove excess paint. Works well.

Cut down my FGP original today, blue paint fill is drying right now, hoping it turns out well.

well there we go first time using the testors paint i am hoping it holds up as well as the paint markers that i use to use
20130813_203717.jpg20130813_203729.jpg20130813_203747.jpg20130813_203820.jpg20130813_204018.jpg

Just decided to update my current Paint fills, here are my before pics:

WP_20130813_004_zps0609f17f.jpg
(I had previously done a red paint fill
WP_20130813_002_zps76a02711.jpg

WP_20130813_003_zpsbff9d99d.jpg

WP_20130813_009_zpse9a9caed.jpg

WP_20130813_012_zps78a23f31.jpg

I will post during and after photos tomorrow morning :)

Has anyone used the Painters paint pens?

Alright, here are some of the pics of the process I used.

WP_20130813_013_zpsb246503b.jpg
WP_20130813_014_zps1dbafae3.jpg
WP_20130813_015_zps7e68ecab.jpg

WP_20130813_017_zpsf9196870.jpg
WP_20130813_018_zpsf71dcc4a.jpg

WP_20130813_019_zpsbec06bd5.jpg
WP_20130813_020_zpse2b3d608.jpg

WP_20130813_021_zpsda43e77c.jpg

and my final pictures are coming up once I get them cleaned up and touched up, so stay tuned lol

calling all thpers with TM MB, MC, CB or R11 irons has any one tried painting the weight cover on the back of these clubs. I have done a lot of reading up on trying to take them off and well by the sounds of it it is going to be a B***h i am afraid to try, i read one forum last night where the person broke the screw off and well was left with out the center cover on his 7 i am thinking about taping around but the cover is really in there and i do not want to mess that kind of paint job up

calling all thpers with TM MB, MC, CB or R11 irons has any one tried painting the weight cover on the back of these clubs. I have done a lot of reading up on trying to take them off and well by the sounds of it it is going to be a B***h i am afraid to try, i read one forum last night where the person broke the screw off and well was left with out the center cover on his 7 i am thinking about taping around but the cover is really in there and i do not want to mess that kind of paint job up

I've owned a set of R11, MC, and MB but have never tried that.

I'm sure this has been asked, but I see the paint overflowing the groves of the paint job. How does the lines come out so crisp, when I see paint over the ridges of the #s

Back