CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 2: Mizuno ST190 Fairway Wood

Never tried one, although I did have some irons 10 years ago.

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood? Years ago......sadly. The new ones look incredible though.

2. Describe your golf game in a GIF and use our handy new feature with GIPHY to post it.

I actually haven’t tried a metal wood.

1. Gamed a JPX 900 Driver about 3 years ago. Also tried the same model 3 wood.

I actually hit this at a local shop... Long on the range!!!

Loving Paradise week. Thank you for another great contest. :mizuno::thp:

1. Hit a Mizuno driver a couple of years back. That’s it. Given that I game and love Mizuno irons, I’m surprised I haven't tried more of their metal woods.

2. My game.

Odd.....my GIF doesn't appear for me....

I love the new features! GIF'y feature & the Pinned Contest banner that lights up RED to bring attention to Contests. Awesome!

1. Never tried any Mizuno woods, just the irons

Love their irons but never tried Mizuno woods

Current game...

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood?

- I haven't hit a Mizuno metal wood...yet.

2. Describe your golf game in a GIF and use our handy new feature with GIPHY to post it.

And the hits keep on coming. This one is a very underrated fairway wood, good luck to all.

I have never tried a Mizuno product before.

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood?
Can't say i have ever tried a Mizuno Fairway Wood, I have had a couple of Mizuno Iron sets though
.....love this new GIF feature

1. I have never tried a Mizuno Metal Wood

tenor.gif

Last Mizzy Woods I hit were the T Zoid Titanium during fall break 2001. I liked them until I found out the price as the driver was $450.

Not Entering cuz I'm in love with my TS2 3W but I wanna play along

I play Mizuno Irons & Wedges (for now) but never have hit one of their woods.

Love this contest. I love when we do GIF's, lot's of good senses of humor in our community!!!

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood? I've hit their irons and drivers, but never the metal woods.
2. Describe your golf game in a GIF .

giphy.gif

1. I have not tried a Mizuno metal wood yet, but heard great things on their fairway woods!
2. Describe your golf game in a GIF:

1. I tried the ST180 driver last year and I was VERY impressed with it! I owned a JPX-850 prior to that and it was a beast!

Back