CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

Paradise week is on ????. Good luck everyone!!

I would like this driver to complete my set just picked up the g410 irons about a month ago. If the driver is half as good as the irons it will be great.
:cool::cool::cool:

Because I need two drivers in the bag like Phil. One for bombs and the others one for cute cuts.

:comp:

1) Hit a Ping driver at a demo day couple years back. Rep stood behind me first swing all I heard was Holy Sh*t that almost cleared the netting. I then hit my next few in the dirt or onto the neighboring fairway. So I would like to have another go to see if I can at least make it go straight!

2) ?

I'd love to win a new Ping G410 Plus to replace my aging Fly Z because with it's movable weight technology to fine tune my shots, increased forgiveness and ball speed it would result in a driver-gasm every time I stepped up on the tee box.:p?️‍♂️

Such a good driver. Somebody is going to be very happy.

My current driver isn’t helping, so I would love to try another.

:eek:

I loved my Ping G5 driver and currently game an older driver. This driver and Epic Flash are the top of my list for current drivers. I just haven’t been able to decide!:starwars:

I am truly amazed at how well my G410 5W and 4H preform. So confident inspiring. From what I’ve read the driver should be the same. Plus the matte black and tourbulators are cool.
:ping::thp:?

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 1 was a new putter and that winner was announced. Day 2 was a Mizuno ST190 FW Wood and that winner is announced today. Day 3 is a PING G410 Plus Driver.

Day 3 Prize
View attachment 8908352

Step 2, click the drop down arrow to bring up all of the choices including brands
View attachment 8908354
Step 3, choose your mood based on the hundreds of choices that exist.
View attachment 8908355

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

I've heard great things about this driver and have never owned a Ping driver1568816149079.png:thankyou::joy:

1. My last two drivers have been PINGs (G10 and GSFT) and if and when I get my next driver it will likely be a PING. The G410 Plus is the club for me.

2. ?

Looking for new equipment to add to the bag and I have heard this driver is a very good one.

Feeling :cool:(y):bananadance:

The G410 was my first choice of replacement driver this year. It hits long and is very forgiving. The only reason I didn't get it was because a fellow THPer sold me a Cobra F9 (my second choice) for a great price. I would love to get the G410 and pass on the F9 to another THPer!

:p

1. Tell us why you want to win the new PING G410 Plus driver in this thread.
Because I need to start outdriving my two teenage boys that were outdriving me this summer!

2. Use our new Smiley/Emoji bar to describe your mood right now. If you don't know how to do that, here is an easy step by step and it takes about 3 clicks of the mouse.
:love::banana::twist:

Though I’ve never tried it, I’ve read that this is a very forgiving driver and think it could help. It looks fantastic, and if it’s anything like the 400, the sound on impact is music to my ears.

?☕?️‍♂️⛳

More awesomeness from Paradise Week. Woot woot.
1. This driver is a natural progression. My current driver is the G400 and prior to that I had a G30. This driver would fit my bag and game to a tee!
2. :surrender:

1) I want to put this up against my TaylorMade m4 and see which one crushes drives better
2):cool:

Never owned a Ping product. Heard lots of great things about this one along with reading some equally fantastic reviews!:twist:

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy and should be fun.
1. Tell us why you want to win the new PING G410 Plus driver in this thread.
2. Use our new Smiley/Emoji bar to describe your mood right now.

1. I'd love a chance to put the G410 up against the M5 in my bag now to see which would help my game more.
2. ?

? I chose this because my drives have looked like Pooh for the past 2 months and I know it’s because I have an 8 year+ driver. I’ll be so happy if I win this!!

1) I've always been a fan of what Ping has done, and also love that they have added the movable weight to the G410 for fade/draw bias.

2) ?

I have been wanting to try the Ping 410A driver ever since I got the 410 Hybrid. These things are fire breathers!

Looking forward to the opportunity to try it out!

???

Back