CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

I have heard great things about the Ping G410 Plus and would love to leverage its adjustability and put it into play.

?

Who wouldn’t want this driver it’s absolutely money. :p

Thank again for the great contest. Best of luck everyone

I would love to see if there are any gains vs last year's model

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

1. I want to win because I could use a new driver as I’m using a driver from 2008

2. :sleep:

1. My current Ping driver is in its last legs!
2. :sleep: Still early here on the west coast.

I play a G400 Max, curious how they improved on 410 this time around!!!

o_O currently at work losing my mind lol (y)

I demo'd the PING G410 Plus driver earlier this year and was very happy what what I was seeing; I'd love to have one of these in my bag.
⏰ (Patiently waiting for time to pass so I can leave work to head to Austin for a concert tonight)

My dad keeps trying out new drivers but always comes back to Ping, might as well give it a shot.
:cool:

1. I've never gamed a Ping driver and would like to give it a shot

2. :hungry:

The Ping G410 hybos have been fantastic for me, and I suspect this would too as I could use the extra MOI.

irritable with the new keto diet, day 3 = ?

I’ve never used anything ping before, but I’ve been eyeing this driver. I’m still in school so I can’t justify picking up anything new right now. I’ve been a long time lurker if the forum and love your Instagram content! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::love::love::love:

Been in the market for a new driver but after having a new baby (4wks ago) the chance my wife will let me buy a new driver is slim to none. My driver is from 2010 (TM R1).
?

I struggle to have consistent drives with my 10 year old burner and im looking for a new one
:D

The driver is absolutely gorgeous and allow me to hand off my M3 to my son!

Current mood: working from home :cool:

After getting the G400 LST, I'm now a huge fan of Ping. I would love this upgrade, and comparison to the older model.
:sneaky:

I’ve always been a big fan of Ping woods do to forgiveness of the clubs. The intriguing feature of this club for me would be the moveable weight.

;)

Sweet driver, this ones a great prize. Good luck

1. It's been the most complete PING driver I have ever tried. Fast, forgiving, low spin and looks amazing.
2. ?

Been playing the 400 Max and was waiting these to go on sale. Love the forgiveness and distance of the Max!

:hungry:

1. Tell us why you want to win the new PING G410 Plus driver in this thread. I would love to try a Ping driver honestly, I have been a Taylor made guy since day 1.
2. :coffee:(y);)

1. I hear nothing but good things about Ping drivers, but for some reason, I always pass them on the shelf. Maybe this is a good way for me to give them some attention

2. :coffee:

Why is simple, I have the G400 and my last round I was able to hit 13 fairwaysthe one I did miss was a short par 4 370, I closed the head and went full psycho on it, I pulled a rocket straight into a lake, but it was beautiful to watch never the less.7 fairways hit would be been great day for me, I almost got a tattoo with ping on it.I will never buy any other driver EVER, unless I win one :p???? :ping:

Last edited:
Back