I thought my wife and I were done having kids after our 2nd. Well wife is getting baby fever and now wants to have a 3rd and she has been talking about it for a couple weeks now.
Only problem with going from 2 to 3 kids is you go from playing man to man defense to zone. Probably should have taken yourself to the "vet" after the last one.

A girl huh? Well, I am sure some here could attest to not getting the results they were looking for in the gender chase. Sometimes you get three of a kind, and results in a full house.

You are up S's creek my friend.
ya and I think the paddle is about to break lol

Only problem with going from 2 to 3 kids is you go from playing man to man defense to zone. Probably should have taken yourself to the "vet" after the last one.

A girl huh? Well, I am sure some here could attest to not getting the results they were looking for in the gender chase. Sometimes you get three of a kind, and results in a full house.
Yup she and I come from a male dominant family so her chances are slim. Lol

Sounds like it's time for a trip to the urologist for the snip snip...

20151017_163959.jpg

Here is my 9 year old Aubrey Holding her sister Norah. Norah was born 10/17/15 6 weeks early. So blessed to have these two in my life!

View attachment 22262

Here is my 9 year old Aubrey Holding her sister Norah. Norah was born 10/17/15 6 weeks early. So blessed to have these two in my life!
Congrats on the new little one. Give her lots of hugs and kisses.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Congrats, Nate!

It amazes me what comes out of my kids mouth sometimes.

Friday trying to turn across the freeway to get to the pumpkin patch, my son in the backseat says, "Damn people come on." I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Then this morning, he says, "I'm going to ask Bella and TT to play doctor." My wife and I both lost it. In his defense, he's wearing a shirt that looks like doctor scrubs and says "Dr Cutie" on the name tag.

Harper has croup. Oils have kept her cough in check but she lost her voice today. Was running a fever for about 24 hours until last night. Poor thing.

My son just took a header out of his crib. Time to set up the toddler bed.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Harper has croup. Oils have kept her cough in check but she lost her voice today. Was running a fever for about 24 hours until last night. Poor thing.
That sucks. Sorry.

Hope she feels better soon. My daughter was susceptible to croup but seems to have outgrown it.

Little girl had it a few nights ago and we took her in to get the steroids going which helped pretty quickly. Just has a lingering cough right now. What oils do you use for a cough if I may ask?

Sorry to hear that, poor girl. Our son gets that pretty routinely, especially at the end of last winter. It's definitely a sucky thing to deal with and I feel horrible for any child that has to go through it.

It's turning into a strong ponder, and the wife and I discussed it last night. I just don't know if I could stay awake. I wish they could just put me out for 1/2 hour while it's done.

I would recommend it also. I had it done almost 3 months ago and it was super easy. And I am someone who hates needles and going to the doctor. The doc and I were chatting away the whole time, other than some slight discomfort it was easy. My only complaint is that I was hoping to get Gertrude the hideous looking nurse and instead got the very cute one. I also made the mistake of referring to the nurse as the super cute nurse to my wife. She still gives me crap about that.

Back